3.

"𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐓𝐎 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒, 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒, 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍.."

3rd pov

3rd pov

   Lunas eyes widened as she looked back towards where she once was and saw a face she'd never thought she see again, at first she thought the alcohol had gone to her brain but once she saw him look in her direction but not exactly at her, she ran towards where lila and travis were.

"we have to go, now!" luna said distressed as she helped lila and travis up, dragging them by their arms out of the house.

"woah wait hold up luna what's going on." travis question as she stopped letting himself be dragged by her, she turned to look at him and had a distressed look on her face, almost as if she was gonna cry.

"there no time to explain right now travis just please let's go, NOW!" luna explain as her voice cracked at the end, lila and travis looked at each other before nodding and rushing out of the house. They quickly walked to the car, luna being ahead of the pair, she had her head down and her arms wrapped around herself from being cold.

"okay so tell us what happened cause you rushed us out of there as if you saw your wrost nightmare in there." travis asked from the passenger seat as lila turned on the car and began driving back to their house.

"i just- i saw someone i'd never thought i'd see again and i just couldn't be in that house knowing they were there." luna explained looking down, she didn't say a name but travis and lila had a clue who it was, they looked at each other with a raise eyebrow and were immediately thinking of the same person

'Bill.'

"georg what are you doing! your already drunk enough."

"oh bill, ermm i'm totally not grabbing another drink." georg said as he placed his drink behind his back, bill rolled his eyes and went to grab georgs drink behind his back but couldn't. Bill noticed georg staring in the direction of something or someone?

"georg who or what are you looking at !" bill exclaimed as he looked in the direction of where georg was looking.

"oh.. OHH THATS WHO THAT WAS!" georg yelled to himself, nobody really looked at him due to the fact of the bumping music and drunk people who didn't care, but bill gave him a confused look.

"what do you mean that's who that was ? who was here with you ?" bill questioned georg.

"i saw her." georg said as he took a sip of his drink. Bill shook his head and gave him and even more confused look.

"saw who georg?" bill questioned again.

"i saw luna." georg said smiling a bit at bill. Bill looked as if they popped out of its sockets, and his jaw dropped a bit. He looked around in that direction that georg was claiming she went.

"where? where did she go georg!" bill out both of his hands on his friends shoulder and began shaking him.

"woah, woah, woah bill chill, she went that way, and here i thought you'd want nothing to do with her after what you did." georg said kinda slurring, bill gave him a bit of a shock look at his bluntness but at the same time really thought about what georg said knowing he was right.

"yeah i know just- she went that way right?" bill questioned georg one more time, georg shook his head finishing off his drink, bill nodded and rushed over towards that direction looking for her. A part of him didn't know why he wanted to go looking for her but his heart was telling him to go, and look for her, that part of him that still loves her deeply.

flashback

"what do you mean we have to move!!?" bill yelled at his mom.

"sweetie your getting more popular now and your label said it would be best for us to move." bills mom said trying to calm down bill.

"no, NO! i don't wanna move i can't leave luna, i love her mom!" bill yelled frustrated. They were all sitting down for dinner when the twins mom dropped the bomb that they were moving.

"i know i'm sorry sweetie but we have no choice but to."

"no, no we do! and my choice is to stay here, with luna." bill said as she stood up from his chair and started pacing back and forth angry at his mother and his label.

"yeah mom i agree with bill on this one." tom said crossing his arm and looking at his mom through furrowed brows.

"well it's also not up to me, it your label, they want us to move, so you could either tell luna your moving or not bill it's up to you, you would save you and luna the heartbreak if you didn't tell her." simone, the twins mother explained.

"i'm going to my room." bill said as he sighed dramatically and stormed away to his room, he slammed the door and sat angrily on his bed with his head in his hands.

'oh what and i gonna do?'

925 words(okay so that's a bit of a backstory to what happened

925 words
(okay so that's a bit of a backstory to what happened.. YEAH, ermm i'm having a lot of motivation for this story so i'm just posting as much as i can. For my fans of maneater i'm sorry i'm jus having major writer block with it. But i hope y'all enjoyed this chapter i can't wait to update more!)