7.

"𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐖𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒? 𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐖𝐄 𝐁𝐄 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒?"

3rd pov

"lunaaaa"

"lunaaaa"

"LUNA!"

"what bill i'm sleeping !" an angry 11 year old luna said as she pouted and sighed out, then giving an angry look at bill, throwing a pillow at him.

"AGH" bill yelled out as he fell to the floor due to the pillow being thrown at him, that caused luna to giggle, bill pouted at that but then started to smiling hearing luna's giggles.

"it's time to wake up lu." bill said with a soft smile as he started to walk towards the hispanic girl.

"huh, what do you mean i'm already awake billy..?" the girl then heard another voice calling her name and she saw felt bills arms wrap themselves around her.

"LUNA."

Luna quickly sat up, waking up from the dream/flashback she had, she then heard her name being called again.

"luna i'm leaving i don't know when i'll be back !" she heard travis say outside her door, she breathed out realizing what she had dreamt about wasn't real sadly, in the back of her head she had wished it was though.

"okay, bring back food !" she said, she didn't care if he was back late she just wanted food.

"yeah yeah see ya !" travis yelled as he walked downstairs and quickly grabbed his jacket and keys. He jogged to his car and quickly got in, turning on the ignition and leaving his house right away, he was already about to be late, and he wanted to see who this person he was gonna be working with was. He made a quick turn, causing the tires to scream, he made a bit of a face praying his tires were okay.

He arrived to the studio parked in his usually place, took his keys out of the ignition and quickly got out of his car, seeing a few different cars he hadn't seen before there, signaling him that whoever he was supposed to meet was already there. He opened the door then greeted the lady at the front desk and walked in to his and lunas designated studio.

"hey guys sorry i'm la-" he cuts himself off as he sees some one he never thought he'd see or run in to again.

"Nah what the fuck are you doing here man."

420 words(sorry that this so so short

420 words
(sorry that this so so short.. just i wanted to leave it on a cliffhanger but i didn't know what else to add.. BUT YEAH HOPE YOU ENJOYED.)