Torque

your first hint that it wasn't going to be a normal day was when Sun cut the lights early, very early, like as soon as the last child left the lights were off. You glanced at Moon, his back was still to you as he walked over to the daycare doors.

"What is your safe word again?" He asked, giving you just the one hint that he wanted to play. He never forgot things like that, his AI was designed to remember important things like that, he asked to let you know he wanted to play and to give you a chance to say that you didn't feel like it. You thought about it as he glanced at you over his shoulder, everything had been so crazy lately that it had been a while.

"Celestial." You said, going for your best flirty smile. His returning smile was sharp and predatory, he stalked towards you with confident strides, his hands behind his back. The long lines of his body moved gracefully across the room, until he lunged.

A giggle bubbled up from your chest as he scooped you up and put you on the front desk, your hands found his shoulders while he put his advanced AI to work kissing you thoroughly, his right hand making quick work of the buttons on your shirt while his left yanked at the zipper on your work pants.

Your laugh became breathless and airy in your ears, you moved back resting your weight on your arms so he could undress you, though he just leaned forward following the motion so that he could kiss down your jaw.

"In a hurry?" You teased.

"A little. The door is unlocked." He said, smiling wickedly, making you jolt.

"What? Then go lock it." You replied, playfully pushing at his shoulder.

"Hmmm..." His voice rumbled against your hand; his deep cynical laugh sent sparks up your spine. "Too far away, I'd rather just be quick and quiet."

He went back to kissing down your neck.

"Wha- M-moon wait, wait a second, I don't know how comfortable I am leaving it unlocked." You replied, swallowing down rising embarrassment.

"You know what to say if you want me to stop." He replied, and then it occurred to you. This was the game.

"If someone actually walks in, I will be so mad at you Moon." You warned him, jerking down his pants as heat overtook everything. Your face was on fire, embarrassment warred with the arousal shooting hot and demanding through your core. Shame licked up your spine, like flames fueled by how easily you splayed yourself out across the desk where anyone could walk in.

"You look so fierce and strong when you're angry, I don't think I'd have a problem with that." He replied.

"M-maybe I should top next time, if we're talking about your liking me while I look strong and fierce." You said in a sigh as he pulled your legs out of your pants, the zipper scratching at your thighs as it was jerked down, though after that he paused. Red optics met your eyes and he almost looked surprised at the offer.

"Would you want- wait, lets...pin in this for later." He said, letting his thumbs trail over the softness of your thighs.

"Pin in this for later," you agreed, smirking up at him, "You really liked that though." You teased gasping when he tightened his grip on your thighs, not painfully, but a firm hold instead of a gentle pressure.

"Don't be a tease, Precious. I thought you enjoyed being good for me?"

"I do! I can be good." You replied, giggling a little breathlessly, you didn't usually like misbehaving but...well, you felt safe teasing Moon. It might have been something you wanted to experiment with in the future.

"Then be good for me." He practically purred, hooking his thumbs into your panties and pulling them to the side instead of all the way down. You let yourself fall back against the desk at the first pass of his long tongue, reclining and just enjoying the little electric jolts as he worked between your thighs, lavishing his tongue over your clit like an expert. Though you supposed he was an expert at this point, like learning to play an instrument, the more time you spent practicing the better you got.