Family

~Epilogue~

6 months later.

The sunlight coming from the now open windows was what woke Felix up first. The kisses to his face making him ticklish was the second thing. He giggled at the feeling and tried getting the other to stop.

"Come on Lixie. We have things to do." Chan said and Felix just turned around and covered himself in the black silk sheets again and wanting to fall back asleep.

The silk sheets felt heavenly on his naked skin and he had excuses not to get out of his bed.

"I deserve a day off. My body is aching. No thanks to someone." He grumbled. In a way he was just feeding Chan's ego but it was true.

"You asked for it." He replied and went off somewhere.

"I did not." He did. Felix closed his eyes again wanting to back to sleep but a certain someone didn't let him.

He suddenly felt the weight of the other on top of him again. He opened his eyes and saw Chan was already fully dressed and ready, all that was left was his sword and crown. 

"Why?" Was all Felix asked and Chan just grinned up to him. His head was on Felix's stomach and the rest of his body still on the bed.

"Get up, my sweet Prince. We seriously do have things to do. Because in case you've forgotten, your father is coming today and he's going to be here in approximately 5 and a half hours." That made Felix's eyes shot open.

"Why didn't you tell me that before?! And get off me." Felix attempted to get up but failed when his knees gave in and he fell down, Chan quickly came to his side to help him.

"I'm going to fucking kill you." Felix said in a dark voice and Chan innocently smiled and nodded. He was anything but innocent, his pride and ego partying on the inside.

"I love you too." He sat Felix on the bed and ran. Literally ran out the room and Felix was confused why, he couldn't exactly go after him.

Felix shook his head and tried getting ready. He then noticed the pain killers and water on the night stand. Why didn't Chan tell him? Anyways, he got ready for the day, grabbed his crown and exited their room.

He walked into the throne room and saw Chan finalising preparations for the arrival of the king of Endora. Apparently they were going to discuss the joining of kingdoms today. A lot of things had already been finalised in the past few months but some things still remained.

"Hi." Chan said when he saw the other. The man who was stood with Chan now leaving.

"Hey." Felix went and sat on Chan's lap, his legs over the arm rest of the throne and Chan's arms around his waist.

"Everything done?" He asked and

"Almost. Theres still one more thing." Chan said and both of them stood up. Chan was leading Felix somewhere and the other just blindly followed.

"Don't you want breakfast?" Felix asked since they were going in the opposite direction of the dining hall.

"I do." Was the vague answer he got so he just left it alone and trusted Chan.