Gone

Connie's P.O.V:
I chase the man outside but he throws Sadi in the car and speeds off. I run inside and call Boden.
"Connie?" He answers
"Chief! Put Kidd on the phone." I exclaim
"Why?" He asks
"Sadi just got taken." I tell him.
"Kidd!" Boden yells.
I hear footsteps run over, "yeah chief?" I hear Kidd ask
I hear the phone be passed over, "hello?"
"Kidd, it's connie. You need to get to 51 now, Sadi's been taken."
I hear the phone be dropped. The call ends. I sit back in my chair. I blame myself.

Kidd's POV:
"Sadi's been taken." Connie tells me
I freeze and drop the phone. No. No. My baby girl has not been taken. No! I cry. I drop to the floor. Kelly comes out of the building, Capp and Toni taking out the man from the roof. He sees me and runs over. He bends down beside me.
"Stell you ok?" He asks
"Someone took Sadi." I cry.
"Oh my, chief take us to 51." Severide helps me up.
Chief nods, befor yelling, "Casey cover Me!"
Casey nods. We all get in the car and Boden speeds us to 51. We get inside and I run inside.
"Connie!" I yell
She runs out, "I'm sorry Kidd, I couldn't stop him."
"Him?" I ask, thinking it might be Sadi's father.
"He said that Sadi was his daughter!" Connie tells me, "he was 5'9, brown hair, brown eyes, white, has a nose pericing."
I turn into kelly, "it was him, Jaxson!" I cry
"Oh," he hugs me.
We get out of our bunker gear and head to my Jeep. Kelly drives us to the 21st. We get out and run upstairs. We get tot eh front desk.
"Platt, let us upstairs, please," I tell her, "Sadi is missing."
"Oh my, let's go." She comes around, "Garcia, watch the desk!"
She leads us up stairs. Voight is in his office.
"Hank," Platt calls, "get your ass out here right now!"
"Yeah Trudy?" He comes out.
"Someone has taken Sadi." I tell him
"Ok, do you know who?" He asks
"Jaxson, Jaxson Revelli." I tell him.
"Ok, we'll search for her. Go back to the house or go home. We will call you if we find her." Voight tells us
We nod and leave. Kelly tells chief we are out for the shift. We get home and we go in. We relax on the couch.

A/N: sorry it's so short! Thanks for reading y'all. And make sure to read my other stories! You will love them!❤️🤞 I promise.