Bloodshed

As I was lying on the bed, worried about the babies, two of Jason's goons ran in.

"Boss, we have to leave now. There are way too many of them, and their weapons are not ones we will win against! If we leave now, you have a chance of making it out alive."

"We are taking these two with us."

"No, don't move him, you will cause more stress to the babies, please. If you have any conscience left in you, please."

I was so worried now, hearing the doctor plead like this made everything even more serious.

"Do I look like I care about that right now, I will just change my plans and shoot him in front of Yibo. Even if I don't live to enjoy watching him in pain, I will rest well knowing he is miserable."

"Let's go." He pulled me off the bed and instructed the other 2 men to grab Dr Yu.

We could still hear gun fire outside, and then it stopped.

As we ran down the passage, I started to feel warm liquid flowing down my leg. I knew without looking down what it was. All this stress had cause my water to break. Now it's a race against time.

I yanked my hand out of his grip because I was way over all this.

"No!" I yelled

"Just kill me now because me feeling my kids lives fade slowly while I have spent so many month doing everything for their health is already death to me. Just shoot me already!"

I was not going to take another step. It ends here.

I heard one of the men holding Doc Yu scream in pain. It seems she got a hold of an injection and injected his neck with something. He fell to the ground screaming and went silent.

We heard footsteps running in, and Jason pulled me in front of him and put the gun to my head.

Soon, Yibo and Yu Bin ran in.

He looked at me and looked down and paled. The horror in his face made me realize that maybe it's more than water down there, but I was too scared to look.

"Jason, stop this mess and put the gun down. You have done enough now. Please put the gun down."

"No, I haven't even started yet. I will put the gun down after I put a bullet in his head." As he said this, he cocked the gun.

"No, don't, please don't. Shoot me, not him. He has nothing to do with our fights. I broke your heart. I caused your pain. I used you, not him. Please, Jason, please."

Yibo was pleading with so much pain in his voice that I couldn't help but start crying.

"How will I benefit from shooting you? I want you to suffer, and you won't suffer if I kill you. You don't care about money, fame of fortune, but you care about him a lot, so I need to kill him so you can suffer Yibo."

Yibo's eyes switched they looker cold and without feeling.

"OK, then do whatever you want. You are nothing anyway, and you never could even satisfy me. I would have never fallen in love with a person that I regarded as a sex toy, no, not even that, sex toy at least does a good job of making me feel good. You always lash out when you don't get your way, always throwing your toys like a toddler, that's why even your dad elected a stranger to run his business instead of you. Look at you now. Instead of working for your own money, you steal and cause mayhem."

He is trying to make him mad enough so he can lose focus. It's working because I can feel him trembling.

"Shut up, shut up,  or I will shoot you."