The chase

Did we cause a rift or what? A storm we did not expect at all. People started reporting about us all the way back from the movie set when I would visit.

Pictures of us started coming out from the woodwork. As much as it all caused Zhan anxiety, I was happy because it helped confirm and affirm our relationship to everyone.

There was one picture I loved taken by a fan at Zhan's concert. When he was talking about our song, he turned to look back, and you could see me standing at the edge of the stage. I loved the symbol it had, that I will always have Zhan's back no matter what.

We were on the front page of a lot of newspapers and magazines for the longest of time. Some had good things to say, and some didn't. We are both men who are influential, and parents are scared that our relationship will somehow turn their sons gay. Unbelievable.

On the work front, it was a long battle with the board members. They did not agree at all with mine and Zhan's relationship. There are 12 members, and only 3 were semi ok. The rest wanted me removed from all the major company projects. They were scared they would suffer losses.

My mom and brother helped a lot. Their confidence in me proved vital. I am so happy that I kept them in the know about Zhan. I can not even imagine what would have happened if they, too, were against it.

I am watched like a hawk beacuase of the 4 projects I am running. They want to see the stock prices rise, and so far, for the past 2 months, I have managed to do just that so they are silent. It also helped that most international investors didn't care about me being with Zhan.

Zhan is fully showing. You would have to be blind not to see that protruding belly and the twins move around a lot as well. So he is always uncomfortable.

I can tell that belly is heavy. He is also naturally small so that weight is too much for him.

He always complains about his back pain, but his sex drive is really alarming. It seems he wants it every single day. His reason is that after sex and multiple orgasms he can go into deep sleep.

I can keep up with him and give him what he wants, but I am concerned about how tired he gets. I don't mind making love to him as much as he wants, but I can't be selfish.

I also need to call him to let him know I will run a bit late tonight again. I have so much work to do, and I am aiming to be ahead so that I can take leave earlier.

"Hey love, I hope you remember that I am working late tonight, so go ahead and eat and go to bed without me,ok!"

["Not again babe, you have been working late the whole week. And I am stuck here at the house with Yu Bin, who won't even let me take a walk outside because of reporters.
Please, today, can you come home before 9. Please. If you don't I will come to the office."]

"Oh, my baby is sulking, ok then, don't whine when I have to catch up on work over the weekend. I will be home in 15 min."

["I like the sound of that, let me go shower quickly."]

I know what that meant, I won't be doing any work at home. At least not the work I need to be doing.

I got home and found that Yu Bin was getting ready to leave. He looked like he had had enough of Zhan. This poor man deals with a lot daily. He swaps days wiht Yuchen, but Zhan does not talk to Chen much. So, on days Yu Bin doesn't come, he seems to be more whiny. 3 more months, and he can start being free again. He will do anything to keep the twins a secret at all cost. Being hidden away is one of the costs, I guess.

I said my goodbyes to Yu Bin and made my way upstairs.

When I got to our bedroom, of course, Zhan was naked on the bed.