Five

Blinding lights, right into Jungkook's wet eyes. When he realized what was happening he started panicking once again, this time because of all of the eyes on his exposed body. Fear took over and he couldn't move, as if he was frozen. Whatever he did, he could not fight or say anything.

"Gentlemen, allow me to introduce you the next omega. Jeon Jungkook."

Finally the youngers eyes snapped towards the man who spoke into a mic, white mask with red details covering up half of his face, making his wide smirk irritatingly visible.

"Age 20, gone to the business and management school, he's smart but unfortunately wasn't hired much because of his status." he man described, Jungkook's eyes widening. How the hell did they get all this information from??

"he's not in the best shape, poor physique, poor hygiene due to the lack of money. His teeth are yellowed. But even then he wants your love, don't you?"

Jungkook snapped out of his daydreaming when he had the man's eyes specifically aimed at him, shoving the mic up to his lips.

He gulped." What the hell is this! Where am I? How did you get all my personal information from!?" he yelled, angry. The hall went into a chatter, Jungkook overhearing some over the top opinions about his action.

He looked around desperately, trying to find an emergency exit somewhere. But all that in wain, the room dark with no signs. Also the extreme lights which didn't allow him to see much.

"Now this is Jungkook. You can start placing your bets." he clapped his hands, a grin ever growing on his face.

Jungkook, as he was looking, have been a victim of direct eye contact. His eyes widened a little.

It was a man, in casual black suit blending into the crowd of all the other black suits. His eyes were deep and Jungkook immediately had to look away at a first glance. This time not because he was embarrassed.

As red spread over his face, he found it humiliating how nobody had said anything yet. Was he that unwanted? Maybe he shouldn't have gotten the sudden outburst, but then again this could result in him actually living for a while longer. Or shorter, he couldn't know.

But him... That man who just from before kept looking at him with amusement. Where is he?

His eyes tried to locate that same man he had just saw, yet it seemed like the man magically vanished into thin air. He was eaten up in the darkness of the unlit part of the room.

"Anyone? He's extremely beautiful, just needs a little bit of care." The man sighed, looking back at the omega in front of his eyes. "obediant."

A chill ran through Jungkooks spine. That voice creeped him out, that extremely cold and dark tone.

"Trust me gentleman this man is no joke. How could you not like such an adorable face." his fingers reached delicately towards Jungkooks chin, pulling his head up so he faced the crowd.

Just then some men started lifting up their signs.

"I offer 200$. "

A loud ohhh left the Mc's lips, his voice sparking greed. He seemed too excited to finally get money for his body.

"I'll take him for 700$" another man said, lifting up his number card. Jungkook shook his head. He didn't want to be any of these man's propriety.

Where's that man? Where are you?

"an offer for 700 does anyone want to bid more?" he puckered his lips.

"a 1000$"

"a thousand from the gentleman over there, anyone else? Anyone higher?"