Thirteen

It was soft. He doesn't remember sleeping on such surface.

The black disappeared once he opened his eyes slowly, ready to face the white room he fell asleep in.

Instead he was surprised by the image of Taehyung sitting across from him in an armchair, reading a book while sipping on tea.

"You missed lunch." He said nonchalantly whilst Jungkook tried to snap out of his slumber. He was still angry at him for what happened before, refusing to talk to the other.

Looking around he discovered he was brought back into the library.

Jungkook rubbed his tired eyes and looked at the plate of stir fried rice.

"Eat." Taehyung said, not once looking up from what he was focused on.

Jungkook ignored his comment and stood up, stretching out his limbs before walking off.

Taehyung gave him a side glance, one eyebrow raised. "Are you giving me a silent treatment now?"

Jungkook just yawned and decided to take a bathroom break.

When he heard a click of a gun he decided that maybe he should rethink his plans of ignoring the other.

"Ignoring me? You'd think I'll let you do that?" Taehyung said, finally placing down his book and facing Jungkook who gulped, walking back silently.

"You're just digging yourself a deeper grave." He pat his lap, Jungkook having no other option than obey.

He sat down nervously, embarrassed but also extremely red from having the older's eyes on him.

Once he felt Taehyung place his hand on his lower back he froze, trying to hide his arousal by discreetly moving his hands to his crotch.

"You need to understand why I did what I did."

Jungkook groaned, looking away. "Locking me up for accidentally mistaking a way?"

"Not by mistake, I'm not that stupid. You left the guard and listened to our conversation. That means you were also punished for lying."

Taehyung's grip tightened, Jungkook letting out a whimper.

"I'm sorry...."

Taehyung kept looking at the other who's ears were red, body shaking.

"Look at me."

Jungkook turned around, facing Taehyung's emotionless eyes.

"I didn't want you to roam around because I don't trust you enough yet." Taehyung pulled him in for a kiss, Jungkook placing his hands against his chest to stabilize himself.

When Taehyung pulled away Jungkook wiped his lips off, not sure how to feel. The fact that the other locked him up made his feelings unstable.

"Fine give me silent treatment then." Jungkook got startled when Taehyung stood up, sitting down on the ground while looking up at him with a saddened expression.

"No! I- I'm just embarrassed..." he tried to explain, Taehyung watching him expectedly.

"I was just caught off guard..."

He didn't know why he felt so apologetic, but seeing Taehyung mad made him remember the time he so desperately begged to see him or he'd starve himself.

That idea scared him.

Taehyung kneeled down to his level, his fingers pushing out the lose strands out of the younger's eyes.

"I can't tell if you like me or not. But you shouldn't make me your enemy, it'll only cost you."

He walked away, Jungkook sitting on the ground dumbfounded. "Cost me what? My life?"