eight

Time passed so slowly. Too slowly.

Jungkook kept looking up at the ceiling with a bored expression. This was great since he felt safe, but he also missed going out and taking a breath of fresh air.

He still couldn't sleep, eyebags prominent. He stopped staring at the ceiling and turned over to the side, hugging his body. Being all alone in such a cold room made him feel lonely.

"Fuck he could've at least brought me plushies or something." Jungkook mumbled under his breath, knowing well he wouldn't ever think about this if his room wasn't so empty.

He looked back at the door, expecting anyone just barge in as before. Maybe bring him breakfast, dinner whatever. He just needed to speak to someone before he went completely insane.

But no matter how hard or long he stared, not a sound was made.

He sighed, fiddling with his fingers.

"Hello! I'm bored!" Jungkook yelled but quieted immediately, realizing he might get killed.

He hid under the covers, peeking from under them, terrified.

As he observed from the corner of his eye he spotted a small camera in the corner of the room. Shit did he hear???

Jungkook gulped and decided for now, being under the covers was the best thing he could do. It didn't take long for the door clicking sound to reach Jungkook's ears.

Oh...

"Jungkook."

It was a familiar voice. Jungkook peeked once again from under the covers, his vision met with the blond haired woman. When he felt relieved, he got up from under and sat onto the bed.

"Dr. Kim will do your blood work today. Will you follow me?" She asked softly, it sounding more like a command than a question. It's not like he had a choice.

Jungkook just nodded.

He received a blindfold again, being led to the same office he was in before.

He sat down back onto the chair, Namjoon smiling once again.

"So Jungkook, are you scared of needles?" Namjoon took out a syringe, the sharp blade glistening under the light.

Jungkook gulped, sweat forming in his palms. "Uh...I don't know? I've never had my blood taken...."

Namjoon looked at Jungkook confused, pushing his chair closer towards the younger.

"Well, either way there's nothing to be afraid of. It's going to hurt a little." Namjoon took his arm and prepared it for the blood taking.

Jungkook watched closely, interested in what the other was doing.

Everything was prepared, Namjoon feeling a wein in Jungkook's arm before he stuck the needle in, the younger watching blood run into the empty syringe.

Jungkook didn't feel anything, his eyes fixated onto the blood.

"You've taken it surprisingly well. Good job." Namjoon reached out and pat his head, Jungkook leaning into the touch.

It was comforting. His eyes dropped close.

Who's a good boy? You my son!

Jungkook laughed. "Yes me papa me!"

He reached out his little hands, grabby, begging to be picked up and the older complied.

He lifted Jungkook up, throwing him up into air before catching him.

He reached out his hand, patting the young one on his head, ruffling his hair. Jungkook loomed at him, the smile on his face bringing him joy, a wide grin spreading across his face.

Jungkook opened his eyes, them widening when he realized Namjoon was watching him. He pulled away, a soft blush spread across his face.

"It'll take a while until the blood results come back, so you can go for now."

Jungkook hummed and kicked his feet, sitting there quietly while listening to the calming clicks of Namjoons typing on the keyboard.

"If you don't mind me asking, when was your last heat?"

He broke the silence, Jungkook's eyes back on the other. He thought for a second.

"I think maybe three months ago..."

Namjoon sighed, adjusting his glasses, fixated onto the computer screen.

"I gave Mr. Kim your diet plan. You don't get enough of anything. Your body lacks almost everything."

Jungkook just listened.

"You don't seem to have to have anorexia since you eat, nor bulimia so we should get you to a healthy weight in no time."

Jungkook still kept quiet.

"While we're at it, I'll ask you a couple of questions about your body in general. I won't use this against you, I just need to know this before we do urology tests."

Jungkook nodded, now a little more trusting of the man.

"Alright, first of all, did you have any sexual intercourse?"

Jungkook froze, a cold shiver running through his spine. Bad memories came flooding into his brain, suddenly his breathing heavy.

"Jungkook? Please take deep breaths."

Just as his head snapped up and met with Namjoons comforting tone.

"I'll get you a therapist. We can end today." he pat his back and allowed him to calm down. Yeah, a therapist is fine.

Jungkook was led back to his room where he laid back onto the bed, thinking back to the day that made his whole world turn around. He shook his head, shutting his eyes tightly. It was a long time ago, they won't hurt me again.

"Jungkook."

He shot up in his bed, his scared eyes looking at the person who just spoke up to him. It was Mr. Kim again.

"Dr. Kim told me to get you a therapist. I don't see the point though." he chuckled, Jungkook looking at him as if he had seen the ghost.

"what...?" he mumbled, seeing the other crouch down to his level.

"Whats the point of getting a person to ask you 'how does that make you feel? Maybe try going outside more, open your blinds in the morning', see? I can do that myself."

Jungkook was confused at what he implied, but all he heard was that Mr. Kim will take on the role of a therapist instead.

"exactly what you're thinking. Since you're mine now I get to interact with my pet." He reached out his hand and pat Junkooks head, hot spread across his face. He didn't know why a simple touch makes him go red instantly.

"I hate Dr. Kim's scent on you, even though it's there for a reason. Maybe if we spend more time together you'd get more of my scent on yourself."

Jungkook shivered, the corners of his lips lifting up a little into a smile. Somehow this had his mind racing, quite happy. Maybe it was the fact he was possessive, maybe because of the touch. He was lost himself.

"Oh you like that. See I'll be your therapist. I'll get you back to yourself in no time." he smiled and removed his hand, walking away again.

Jungkook snapped out of his daze, jumping up from the bed.

"No don't leave-!"

The man turned around, his expression non amused again. He was so scary like that. Jungkook stepped back, realizing that was louder than he wanted it to be.

"please don't leave."

He didn't know what do to at all. He could only look down and hope the other won't hurt him.

Mr. Kim gave him a smile.

"Sorry I have work to do."

Jungkook looked back up, wanting to say more but the door shut on him.

No, come back.....