Fifteen

Warm light seeped into the room through a gap in the curtains. Jungkook woke up to a sun beam right into his eyes, making him let out an annoyed groan, tossed aside and pulled the cover over his face.

Until a realisation struck him, making him sit up. Then he looked at Taehyung sleeping beside him.

"Fuck I slept with him didn't I?" He grit his teeth. He knew it was because of his heat, and then the memory of him begging made him want to burry himself underground.

"You did." A raspy voice made Jungkook jump slightly.

Taehyung opened his eyes, clearly still sleepy.

"Sorry I woke you up sir." He gulped, ready to be thrown back into the white room. "I didn't mean to say what I said-'

"You're weirdly talkative today." He smiled, rubbing his eyes.

"Is that....bad?" Jungkook asked unsure.

"No I'm glad. Your silence was making me annoyed."

Jungkook nodded, even surprised himself by how much he's actually talking, sitting in his boss's bed. Not locked up, still.

"Want breakfast?" He asked before getting up, his cheeks out. Jungkook gasped silently and looked away, his face flushed red.

He heard steps but didn't dare to look at him naked, even though he got rammed into last night.

"It's fine you can look at me. I give you permission." He said, walking over to his closet.

Jungkook shook his head. "No need sir."

"Acting embarrassed as if I didn't make you come four times last night."

Jungkook hid his face into his hands.

"Or as if you didn't beg me to fuck you."

Jungkook kept quiet, before finally speaking. "I wasn't in my right mind." And then prayed silently that Taehyung would shut his mouth.

It was quiet, the only sound being of clothes ruffling and hangers clacking against a metal pole.

Finally Taehyung came out of his closet and Jungkook looked at him.

He had a classic black suit on, looking uninterested. He walked over, sliding his hand across Jungkook's nape, then slid it up further into Jungkook's hair.

Jungkook tried not to panic, but being face to face with someone so close was making his heart pound fast.

"I liked when you were bold last night." He licked Jungkook's ear and left.

Jungkook just sat, eyes wide and face red as a tomato. Stunned, he couldn't move. How Taehyung's piercing eyes burned holes into his.

"What the."
.
.
.

"You're finally up. Glad to see you're wearing the clothes Wookyung prepared for you." Taehyung spoke, sipping onto coffee from a tea cup.

Jungkook smiled with force, still recovering from their interaction. He pulled on the uncomfortable mesh shirt and sat down across the table from Taehyung.

"Thank you for the clothes." He half shouted, the table too long for a reasonable voice intensity.

Taehyung just nodded. Jungkook started eating, the whole breakfast quiet. Obviously because of the awkwardness.

Jungkook wanted to say something, but immediately thought about last right and decided to be quiet instead.

"Acting embarrassed for what?" Taehyung spoke, resulting in Jungkook choking on a butter croissant.

"I'll give you a life lesson. Listen carefully." Taehyung took another sip.

Jungkook put down his food and looked at Taehyung, scared if what's coming next.

"Acting embarrassed won't get you anywhere. You need to be confident. Instead you're being used and treated like a dog."

That was true. Jungkook begged for left overs just to stay alive.

"That wouldn't stop my-" he shut up immediately.

"Your parents from beating you up? Your classmates making a joke out of the poor omega who nobody likes cause he smells rotten?" Taehyung lifted his eyebrow, tears gathering up in Jungkook's eyes.

"I couldn't do anything! I didn't have food, how would being confident help me with that???" He burst into tears, looking at his sickly thin body.

"And I'm giving you a chance to do something." He stated.

"Would that heal me? I can't be fixed, nobody will ever like me." Jungkook's cheast was heaving, trying to take in as much air as he could.

"Oh it would. I know from experience." Taehyung smiled. "Nobody likes you, so what. Let them hate you, despise you so much they'll want to kill themselves by the thought of you. Make them fear you."

Jungkook stopped sobbing, shaking his head. "I can't. I'm a loser, I'm pathetic, nobody would ever fear me are you even listening to yourself??"

He didn't know what came to him but somehow in this moment, he didn't care. He dropped onto the ground, memories of people hurting him running through his head.

Then he felt a presence beside him, a comforting big hand sliding across his back.

"I was like you once." Taehyung spoke softly. "Feeling bad about myself didn't get me anywhere."

Jungkook listened while actively wiping off the tears on his cheeks.

"So stop doing that and start recovering. No more crying, you aren't a child anymore."

Taehyung was right. He was sensitive, and it only got him kidnapped and sold to a mafia. Beaten up, thrown into a room.

"Brush your teeth and rest. I'll get you later." He stood up and walked away, nodding at his maids to start clearing up the table.

Jungkook stopped crying, still upset over his memories of being assaulted. His classmates treating him like a dog. His father stealing his food.

"Sir will you be eating?" A maid asked, with plates stacked on her forearm.

"Yes thank you." He looked at her and nodded, before turning away and thinking again.

What does Taehyung mean by make them fear him. How could he do such as an omega to alphas, they wouldn't even think before punching him in the face.

Feeling like he was losing himself again he got up and finished his breakfast, then brushed his teeth and fell asleep on Taehyung's bed.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Shorter chapter sorryyyy I am tired haha