Nine

"..."

"How are you feeling currently?"

"normal."

"on a scale from 1 to 10"

"five."

The other sighed. It has started, their first ever session. Jungkook sat on the bed, eyes lowered undaring to make eye contact or he'll be clingy again.

"I'm glad you aren't upset." he smiled.

Jungkook hummed and looked around the room, finally looking at the other after what felt hours.

"Can't I get some plushies in here...?" he mumbled, afraid he'd might get into trouble. Suddenly the other's smile fell, his expression unreadable. Jungkook froze for a second ready for the worst when an uncomfortable silence filled the room.

"What do you need plushies for?" he raised his eyebrow, his tone harsh.

"it's so lonely here and so...white." Jungkook said in the softest voice he could utter, ready for a hit.

Which didn't arrive.

"That's so childish." he scoffed, walking over from his seat to Jungkook who gulped and once again avoided any sort of eye contact.

There was a silence between the two, Jungkook more and more nervous under the continuous stare.

"Let's continue no?" the other went to sit back down, Jungkook finally taking a breath he was holding in.

"You froze when Namjoon mentioned sexual intercourse. It's quite obvious why, and I can assure you you're safe here. Nobody will harm you." his voice softened, Jungkook remembering all the terrible events again.

He whimpered, the other immediately standing up to comfort him by rubbing his back. He released his pheromones, making Jungkook relax into the woody vanilla scent as he clung onto the alpha.

"We'll do a pheromone therapy for now since it seems to calm you down." he announced, Jungkook dozing off into the warm hold. He didn't feel this safe since elementary school.

"What will happen to me?" Jungkook asked, still holding on.

Mr. Kim gave him another chuckle. "You'll stay here until you get better. Then I'll decide."

"When is that?"

He heard a sigh from the other. "You still have a long way to go."

Jungkook groaned, unhappy with that statement. He thought he's going to lose his mind in here. Also the fact that Mr. Kim was unwilling to give him anything to spend his free time on.

"it's almost dinner time. I'll take my leave." he tried to walk off, Jungkook holding onto him to his dear life.

"Jungkook."

"Can't you stay here?" he pouted, really desperate of human interaction.  It has been a week already and Mr. Kim only visited him twice.

"For what?" he raised his eyebrow. "one valid reason."

Jungkook looked up at him wide eyed, trying to come up with something.

"We get to know each other better?"

Another silence fell upon them, Mr. Kim just stared before he started laughing hysterically. Jungkook looked down, ashamed.

"I know you well already. Even better than you do. And my life is none of your concern." he pulled Jungkook off and flashed him a smile before leaving.

Jungkook grit his teeth, feeling sick to his stomach. He wanted his attention badly, he fucked up.

As he laid onto the bed, he bit his lip and closed his eyes, head spinning and vision black. He doesn't remember much after, only that he passed out.

The door opened swiftly, Jungkook's eyes shot open. The wrenching headache making him whine.

"It's lunch time. I also brought you medication."

Jungkook just groaned, his energy too low to even answer.

"Are you alright Jungkook?" a familiar concerned female voice reached Jungkook's ears, the younger shaking his head.

"What's wrong? You also didn't eat your dinner yesterday and breakfast."

Jungkook went back to sleep, trying to sleep through the pain but it only kept him awake.

"Let's get you to Dr. Kim."
.
.
.

"It's worse than I thought." Namjoon sighed as he finished checking up Jungkook who laid painfully on the examination table, Mr. Kim watching him curiously.

"What is it."

"Your pheromones completely messed him up. I told you to wait." he rumbled, typing into his computer furiously.

"Don't talk to me like that Joon." Mr. Kim said, walking closer towards Jungkook who could feel his scent, the aroma making him wrap around the older again.

"I told you that using pheromones on him in this state could make his body react negatively."

Jungkook opened his eyes, feeling the headache calm down. He was met with the sight of the older, his eyebrows furrowed. He felt the other lift him up suddenly, in panic wrapping his arms around his neck.

"That's fine I'll deal with it."

The headache was almost completely gone, Jungkook curious as to why and what was their conversation about. Before he knew it they were back in the terrible white room.

Mr. Kim placed him down onto the bed, looking at him quietly. Jungkook played with his fingers. "I'm better... Thank you."

He didn't receive a reply. Instead the older stepped close, too close.

Jungkook gulped, seeing they were just inches apart. So close he could feel his breath on his lips.

His face went red, sweat dripping down his face. He didn't know why but he got excited. The air between them got warmer, tension high.

Jungkook finally gained the courege to look into the eyes of the alpha, his eyes holding a playful glint in them.

Jungkook waited, impatient.

His heart started beating fast again, the corners of his lips lifting up uncontrollably.

He looked down when Mr. Kim got even closer, both of them tilting their heads. No way is he really....

Jungkook closed his eyes, expecting their lips to touch, the feeling he craved right now. It took forever it seemed, the slowness unbearable. He even thought of leaning in himself to connect their lips but waited instead.

Finally he felt Mr. Kim so close that had their teeth almost touching. Come on...what's taking so long?

Jungkook's eyebrows furrowed when he didn't get what he wanted.

The heat suddenly dissapeared, Jungkook, confused opened his eyes. Mr. Kim retrieved himself, adjusting his tie. Jungkook looked at him in disbelief.

"Eat."

He left. Again.

Jungkook felt like crying. What the hell was that!?