Fourteen

So many clothes caught Jungkook's eyes as he walked past neatly hung shirts. Disappointment arose in him when none of the hanging clothes carried Taehyung's woody scent. None. All of them were washed.

Desperation made it's way in instead of the dissapointment that hung in for just a second as he searched for any and every piece of fabric that touched Taehyung's body.

Searching long enough had led him to a hamper full of dirty bed sheets and used up blankets that needed to be taken out for the laundry.

Jungkook snatched a muted red blanket and took a whiff, agreeing this one is good enough to take.

As he scavenged through the pile he found a few hoodies and shirts, took them along and threw them on the bed, spending an hour or so assuring his nest was perfect to be in, settling in it, feeling happy being eveloped in the comforting scent.

"He's going into heat soon, you know what that means?" Namjoon asked the other, moving his eyes from the younger to Taehyung standing beside him, who was sucking on a cigarette, watching silently.

"He's getting healthier, thank goodness. I'll prescribe him some heat medication next time." He continued.

"No." Taehyung finally chimed in. Namjoon looked at him concerned.

"Leave it until his heat is over."

"Mr. Kim he's not fully healthy yet, it could cause him serious health issues -"

"This is an order Namjoon." He said again, voice cold.

Of course Namjoon wasn't happy, but he wouldn't dare to disobey.

"Yes sir..."

Jungkook eventually woke up, eyes met with the ceiling, an uncomfortable heat eating at his body.

In his groggy state he pushed himself up, startled when Taehyung laid peacefully right next to him.

His eyes snapped from him to the clock, time being 1am. Was I knocked out for that long?

This train of thought was interrupted when he felt a sharp pain in his stomach. He wrapped his arms around it, pain evident on his facial features.

I can't go through heat right now...don't tell me that!

It was obvious enough when the room became too hot to function normally in. What went first were the cover and hoodie, then sweatpants, being naked from head to toe still not enough.

"Ugh..." He groaned, feeling slick drip down his legs. "Please not now...." Emotions got the best of him, tears falling from his eyes in hot streams.

"Jungkook? Are you alright?" Taehyung mumbled, rubbing at his tired eyes.

The younger didn't say anything, rubbing his own hands along his body in an attempt to calm down.

"Your scent is extremely strong." A smirk has found it's way into Taehyung's face, Jungkook unable to tell due to the darkness and tears clouding his vision.

"Please! I can't take it, it hurts!" Finally he gave up trying to hide himself from the other and sat up, grabbing Taehyung's shirt into fists.

"You want me to help you?"

"Yes! Fuck do anything just- it's painful!" He said through sobs.

Taehyung immediately reached out for Jungkook's waist, his cold hands colliding with his heated skin made Jungkook whimper in his hold.

Jungkook found the sensation satisfying, wrapping his arms around Taehyung to keep himself stable.

"You should've just woken me up." Taehyung chuckled in a low tone, everything sending shivers down Jungkook's spine. Even the smallest friction.