W T F

Chapter 14
Madison Kurt

I'm laying in the hotel bed. We got back from the concert a couple of hours ago and I can't believe I saw Tom. After he left the autograph area like an hour later we talked again and he said I left and never came back to Germany but I did.

Me and Aaliyah went back the week before school was gonna start. I was gonna surprise the band at the party they were throwing and I was also gonna confess my feelings for Tom but when I got there I saw him making out with another girl. So I left and went to Aaliyah's we went back to New York.

We started a band with my brother and his friend Nick. We got really famous I can't even believe it. I would go to the band's concerts but never actually got the courage to say something to them. Every time I got close to talking to them I chickened out.

But I wish I didn't because I've missed them so much and I'm actually really happy I got to see Tom but I didn't get to see Bill, Gustav, or Georg and Carter or Aaliyah didn't even know they were there or at least I think. They might have.

I hear someone knock on the hotel door. I get up and open the door. "Hey boo!" Aaliyah says and walks in. "Hey." I say and sit down back on the bed. "What's wrong?" She asks and sit down next to me. I look at her then look down and start to play with my fingers. "I saw Tom at the concert." I say and look up to see her reaction. "What?!" She say's surprised. "Yup." I say and look back down. "I'm sorry. I know that your like madly in love with him and all that mushy shit." She says and hugs me.

"I'm not in love with him." I say into her hair. "Yeah you are. don't deny it." She pats my back. "Anyways.. we're going to a bar to celebrate tonight!" She says and jumps up. "Ok." I say and stand up. "Come on we're gonna go get drunk because it always cheers you up!" She taps my nose with her finger.

"Help me pick out a dress?" I ask and smile while walking to my suitcase. "You know it!" Aaliyah laughs. She picks out a black tight dress with little diamond straps with sliver heels. She has really good fashion taste so I have her pick out my outfits for stuff because I have no fucking clue how to dress my self good.

I put the dress on. I have a smokey eye look on with my little red purse. "Let's go!" Aaliyah says and drags me out to the car. Nick and Carter are already in the car.

-
We arrive at the bar with some weird name. We walk up to the bar and sit down. We all order and wait for our drinks.

"So are you planning on getting over Tom anytime soon since he's in the city?" Aaliyah asks out of nowhere. "What?" I ask. "You heard me." She grabs her drink and so do i. "I don't even like him." I take a drink of my alcohol. "I mean he's a fuck boy! Like a literal fuck boy! He has a new girl in his bed every night." I say and take another drink. "I mean your not wrong with the part that he's a fuck boy." She says.

"Oh! Speaking of Tom." She says and points somewhere. I look at where she's pointing and it's Tom! "What the fuck is he doing here!" I turn back to Aaliyah. "I don't know." She says and grabs another drink. "He's everywhere!" I whisper yell to her. "Why are we whispering?" She whispers back and leans in so she can here me. "I mean he was in my dreams, at the concert, and now at the bar I'm at!" I say still whispering. "Wait he was in your dreams?" She says loud and leans back. "Keep it down! And yes." I look down and take another drink.

"When was this?" She asks. "I don't know like a week ago." I say. "A week ago?! And you didn't tell me!" She says and puts a hand to her chest. "Well I didn't think it was a big deal." I say. "A big deal? This is a huge deal! This means your like really really madly in love with him." She says and points to me.

"What! No I'm not in love with him how many times do we have to go over this?" I have to admit I am in love with him. But I'm not gonna say that out loud of course. "Until you get it into your head!" Aaliyah points to her head.

I see Bill walking over to us. "Oh no hide me!" I say and try to hid behind Aaliyah. "What why?" She asks looking at me. But before I can explain or tell her Bill is coming over to us "Hey girls!" Bill says. "Hi!" I say and smile while coming out from behind Aaliyah.

"Long time no see." Bill smiles. "Yeah! It's nice to see you. You look amazing!" I say and point out his outfit. "Oh thank you. You also look gorgeous and you too Aaliyah as beautiful as always." He smiles at us. "So how's it been?" Aaliyah asks. "Oh it's been really good we've become successful and I've seen you guys have too." He says. "Oh yeah we have and it's awesome." I say awkwardly.

"Yeah. Well you wanna come say hi to Gustav and the others?" Bill asks. "Yeah yeah of course!" I say and I get up. "Why not!" Aaliyah says and stands up.
"Ok!" He says and we all walk over to their table. "Mads!" Gustav says and runs over to me. "Hey!" I say and we hug. "I've missed you so much!" He says in my hair. "I've missed you too." I say.

I've missed hugging Gustav. He's so nice and we've always had a good friendships. We've never had drama come between us or anyone else.

I greet Georg and we hug. "Hey Mads it's nice to see you again." Tom says. "Yeah. It's nice to see you too." I say and sit down. Aaliyah sits next to me. "Yeah you were kinda rude at the concert." He says and takes a drink of his alcohol. I look down. "You guys saw each other at the concert?" Bill asks and sits down. "Yeah we just talked a little bit." I say and look at bill.

-

We talked with the guys for an hour and Carter and Nick eventually came over and talked with them too.

I'm now staring at the ceiling of the hotel room. Turn to my side and see the poster Tom signed with his name and number. I get up and pick it up. I also grab my phone then sit back down on my bed. I dial the numbers and press 'call'. I hear it ring a couple of times before he picks up.

"Hello?" He says into the phone.

"Hey." I say.

"Mads! What's wrong it's almost 2am." He asks.

"Can you come over?" I ask.

"I'm on my way text me the address." He says.

"Ok. Bye." I say into the phone.

"Bye angel." He says and then hangs up.

Authors note. Leaving y'all on a cliff hanger 🤭.