M O V I E N I G H T

Chapter 28
Tom Kaulitz

I told Mads to come to my house so we can talk. She agreed and said she would talk to me. But when she gets here I'm gonna convince her to watch movies with me and I'm going to apologize.

I see Madison's car pull up in the driveway and wait for her to knock on the door. I watch as she walks to the door and knocks.

I walk over and open the door. "Hey Angel." I say to her. "Hi." She says and walks into the house.

We sit on the couch in the living room. It's silent for a couple of minutes before I speak. "Mads I'm really sorry the way I acted." I say.

She doesn't say anything. "But I'm ready to act like a man and I want to be with you. I don't want to fight." I explain to her. She finally looks at me.

"I don't wanna fight either." She whispers and looks down.

She looks back up at me. I pull her into a hug and we just sit there.

-

Me and Mads are now watching a movie in my room I gave her the snacks I bought her earlier.

She's laying on my chest while I rub her back.

I hear footsteps coming up to my room and I watch as my bedroom door opens. It's Bill.

"Hey Tom are you going to the story today?" Bill asks. I don't think he notices Mads.

"Oh hey Mads." He says once he sees her. "Hi bill." She says and smiles at him.

"No I'm not going to the store. Why?" I say to Bill. "Ok we just ran out of eggs and I was gonna make a cake." He says.

"A cake?" Mads pause. "Bill it's like 7 pm." She says.
"I know I was craving a cake." He says.

"Well I can go to the store and grab some eggs for you cause cake sounds really good right now." Mads says to Bill.

"Alright!" Bill smiles. "No it's fine I can go." I say and get up.

"It's fine." Mads gets up also. "Mads I don't want you to like give birth in a Walmart." I say to her.

"Tom I'm not that far along." She laughs. "Why don't we all go." She says.

"Ok!" Bill says and runs downstairs.

Me and Mads get in the car with Bill.

Bills driving while Georg is in the front with him and me, Mads, and Gustav are in the back.

We all get out of the car when we get to the store.

Georg and Gustav run off somewhere. While bill goes to the dairy area. Me and Mads are in the chocolate area because she needs some.

"How about this?" I say and pick up a Hershey's chocolate bar. "No I don't like that kind." Mads says.

I pick up a snickers bar. "This?" I ask her. "No I don't like the taste of that." She says.

"Kit Kat?" I ask her and show her a Kit Kat bar. "Yes!" She says and grabs the chocolate.

"I want chocolate milk too." She says and start to walk somewhere. "Ok" I say and follow her.

She walks around the store until she finds where to milk is. She grabs chocolate milk.

She turns towards me. "Do you have whipped cream at the house?" She asks me. "No." I say and she walks somewhere else I follow her.

She grabs whipped cream. "Do you have waffles?" She asks. "Yeah." I nod my head.

"Ok I'm ready!" She says. "Do you need anything?" She asks me. "No I'm good." I say to her and grab her hand.

We walk to the check out area. Once we get there the cashier looks surprised.

"Omg are you Tom Kaulitz and Madison Kurt?" The worker asks. "Yeah!" Mads laughs.

"Can I get a picture I'm a huge fan!" She says. "Of course." I say and me and Mads go next to her. Someone takes the picture and she checks us out.

We walk back to the car. Everyone else is still in the store so we have to wait for them.

"I'm so tired." Mads whispers. She lays her head on my shoulder and falls asleep.

Authors note. I like Mads and Tom when they're happy.