P A P A R A Z Z I

Chapter 18
Madison Kurt

I wake the sun shining in my eyes. His arms around my waist. "Good morning." He says into my hair. I turn over to face him. "Good morning!" I say and smile at him. "Mads." He says and holds me closer. "Tom." I say. "Can I ask you a question?" He asks.

"Yeah." I say and move my face into his neck. "Will you be my girlfriend?" He asks calmly. I look at him. My eyes wide. "I thought you didn't do girlfriends." I say confused because he told me a little while ago that he wasn't relationship type of guy.

"I know I said that but I want to try to be a relationship guy for you." He says and looks at me in the eyes. "But-" but before I could finish he cuts me off. "Can I just get a yes or no Angel?" He says with a quiet voice.

I just stare at him shocked that he asked my to be HIS girlfriend. I nod my head. "Yes." I say. I see him smile. He then smash's his lips on mine.

We hear footsteps coming toward toms room so we pull apart. I see the door open and Bill walks in.

"Morning." He says. "Good morning." I say back. "We're gonna leave for an event in a couple hours." He says and starts to walk out. "What kind?" Tom asks. "Uhh I think it's like a party." He says and walks out.

-

I'm getting ready for the event or party whatever you want to call it. I curled my hair and put on some light makeup. I have a red crop top and black mini skirt.

I hear the door to Toms bedroom open. "You look so cute!" Aaliyah says and walks over to me. "Thank you! You do too!" I say. "So what's up with you and Tom? I mean you guys slept together last night." She says.

"We didn't sleep together we just slept in the same bed." I say and grab my playboy belly ring. "Sure.." she says. "But he did ask me to be his girlfriend." I say and switch my belly ring.

"Really! I'm so happy!" She says and jumps up and down. "I thought you were against me and Tom." I say. "I was but if he's gonna treat you right I think I'll get over it." She smiles and hugs me.

"Let's go!" Carter yells at us. "Ok!" I yell back. We walk downstairs and see everyone waiting for us.

I look at Tom who's standing next to Nick. His jaw is clenched. I walk up to him.

"Hi!" I say and smile. He looks at me and smiles back. He wraps his arm around my waist. I see Nick look at us with anger in his eyes.

We all get in the car I sit next to Tom in the back with Carter on the other side of me. Aaliyah and Bill are in the front and the others had to take another car.

"Tom." I say. "Here." He says and gives me his hand. "Hey bill do you have a pen?" I ask. "Yeah." He hands me a black pen. I start to draw all over Toms hand with little hearts, stars, and dots. I draw a big m in the middle.

"Look." I say and show him his hand. He looks at it and smiles at me. He then kisses me. "Ew do that shit somewhere else!" Carter yells and pretends to throw up. "If you fake throwing up I'm gonna actually throw up on you." I say. "Ok!" He says.

We arrive at the place and there's a lot of paparazzi. I get out of the car and cameras are all up in my face. Tom gets out after me and grabs my hand.

We get up to the door of the building but we get stopped by someone with a camera. "Mads!" The guy says. I turn around. "Are you dating Tom?" The paparazzi guy asks.

I ignore him and walk into the building with everyone else.

Authors note. Sorry this chapter is short!