T A T T O O

Chapter 21
Madison Kurt

Tomorrow is mine and Carters birthday. We're turning 20 and I'm so excited! But I don't know what ere gonna do tomorrow because no one talked to us about it.

I walk downstairs. Me, Carter, Nick, and Aaliyah finally got a house because we decided that were stay in Germany for good.

I walk into the kitchen and grab a Dr Pepper out of the fridge. I then grab my car keys off the counter because I've decided I'm gonna change myself up for my birthday.

I get into my car and drive off to a hair salon.

Once I get there I park my car and walk in. I already called and made an appointment yesterday. I walk up to the front desk.

"Hi how may I help you?" The lady at the desk asks. "Hi appointment for Madison Kurt." I say and smile at her. She goes to her computer and looks. "Yup you can go head to the empty chair." She says and points.

I walk over and sit in the chair. I see a woman walk up to me and she introduces herself. She said she's my hairdresser.

-

The woman who said her name was Sarah finish's my hair after about an hour. Since I had red hair it took a little longer.

I look in the mirror and smile. "How do you like it?" Sarah asks. "I love it! Thank you so much!" I say and look at my brown hair. I also got bangs and I think I look way better this way.

"Ok! You can go ahead and pay at the front desk." She says and smiles.

I walk to the front desk and pay for my hair.

I walk out to my car and sit there for a minute admiring my new hair. I start my car and drive off.

I'm now driving to a tattoo shop because I want to get a tattoo. Something meaning full. I already have a couple of tattoos.

Two butterflies on my right hand, the number 26 behind my ear, 11:11 on my right hand, and "bite me" on my hip. I don't know what I was thinking when I got that one but I got it when I was 18 so.

I pull into the parking lot and park. I walk in and a man shows me where to sit. I sit down and he prepares my skin for the tattoo.

I know I've gotta a couple of tattoos but I don't think I'll ever get used to the feeling of getting them.

He gets the needle out and starts the tattoo. I close my eyes because I hate needles.

He finish's and puts plastic on the tattoo to protect it. "Thank you." I say and smile. I get up and pay again.

I get back into my car and drive home.

Once I get home I go to the bathroom and look at my new tattoo. It says "stargirl" and it's right under my left boob.

I hear the bathroom door open and see Aaliyah. "You scared me! I thought you were Carter!" I say. "Woah your hair!" She says. "Do you like it?" I ask.

"Do I like it? I love it!" She says. "Wait did you get another tattoo?" She asks. "Yeah!" I show her the tattoo. "That's so cool!" She says and smiles.

"You should have brought me with you I would've got one too!" She says. "Yeah well you weren't home." I say and look back at the mirror.

"Come on I'm hungry." Aaliyah says. "Plus everyone's waiting for you." She walks out the door. "What? What do you mean?" I asks following her.

"We're going out to eat! With Carter, Nick, Bill, Gustav, Georg, and Tom!" She says.

"Ok." I say and when I walk downstairs I see everyone.

"Woah Mads your hair!" Bill says. "It's hot." Tom says. I smile when I hear his voice. "You like it?" I ask and flip my hair.

"I love it." Tom says and pulls me close. He kisses me in front of everyone. We have really told everybody that we're officially dating yet.

But I want to and I think he does to because he's talked to me about it.

We all get into the car and bill drives us there.

When we get into the restaurant there's balloons and decorations everywhere. One one else is here either.

Me and Carter look at each other and smile. "Happy birthday guys!" Gustav yells.

Authors note. School is finally out so I'll probably post more often now.