Ivy

“Schalk-Schalk! Wait, no, no, please,” I begged, gripping him by his shirt and throwing myself into his arms as he now stood in the garage, his convertible Bentley driver’s door wide open. I’d chased him through the house, begging him to let me go with him, “Schalk, please, please,” I begged him, my face buried in his chest, my arms wrapped around his body, “please let me go to work with you!” I repeated for the millionth time since we woke up. 

Schalk was going back to work today and come hell or high waters, I was going with him. “I promise I won’t leave your sight, I’ll be right there. I won’t talk to anyone, look at anyone,” I promised him, needing so badly to leave the overly beautiful 5 bedroom 4.5 bathroom home in the exclusive suburb of Houghton. I needed to just be out of whatever space that was too Schalk, I’m not sure if that makes sense but it does for me. 

When he got up this morning, I was already showered and dressed for the day. He looked at me and scoffed, laughing, before making me get undressed, get in the shower with him, and then come back out again. I had spaghetti legs after what happened in the shower, but I don’t want to dwell on Schalk’s sex appetite at this moment when I’m begging him to let me out of the house. “I have to go, babygirl,” he said gently, placing a kiss to my forehead as if me asking to go with him to work was wishful thinking. 

I pouted my lips feeling my spirit deflate. He wasn’t going to let me come along... 

“Schalk…” I decided to take a different approach, changing from pleading to a more sexual angle, “I promise I’ll be a good girl…your good girl…” I said, letting my voice drop as I brought my body even closer to his if that was possible. I watched as his jaw ticked and I stood on the tips of my toes, keeping my eyes between his eyes and lips, bringing myself closer to him, “please, daddy,” my voice was a dangerous whisper of temptation, even to my own ears as I closed the distance between us, taking his bottom lip between my teeth. “I’ll be good,” I let his lip go, instead sliding my tongue over his lips, taking my time in teasing him, “you know how I am when it comes to you…” 

I slid my hand into the front of his pants, wrapping my hand around his member, cradling it as I’ve done so before. I knew that I was going to regret seducing him since whenever Schalk fucked me, it was as if he was doing it with the sole intention of making sure I wouldn’t be able to walk. As it was at the moment, my legs weren’t even working properly yet here I was, bringing him back to life. I finally wrapped my lips with his, kissing him like my life depended on it. His lips moved against mine and I felt him grip the back of my head, pressing my face to his as if he was trying to merge them into one. I let out a whimper, no matter how many times the man kissed me or fucked me, he managed to make me afraid each time. 

He broke our lips apart and as I gulped for air, he turned me around, “hands on the car, babygirl,” his voice came out deep and I bit my lip, ashamed of the wetness that pooled between my legs at his voice or how my body seemed to love the abuse that came from him. I put my hands on the car and he lifted the dress that I was wearing up, bunching it above my ass and at the arch of my back. 

I let out a moan at the feel of his head at my entrance. It was a moan of pain, feeling his member at my already sensitive entrance. He slid it up and down my slit, my legs were wide open as he always wanted them to be. If I dared to close them, he’d sworn to snap them, and I believed him, so I didn’t dare to close them no matter how long he abused me. “Oh…fuck…” I groaned at the feeling of him sliding his member inside me, stretching me even though I was so used to him. 

Schalk gipped my hair in his fist, pulling my head back painfully, making me meet his eyes, as his other hand reached into the front of the dress, gripping my left boob in his head, and I let out cries of pain and pleasure at the feeling of him gripping it as if he was trying to rip it off my chest. “Schalk!” I cried out, my moans coming out choked and overwhelmed at the feeling of his cock inside me, stretching my walls, his balls slapping against my clit, his hand in my hair and his dirty voice in my ear.