Ivy

Gag noises echoed through the room as Schalk gripped onto my hair, pressing my face into his pelvis as he pounded his member deep inside my throat, cutting off my air supply and making me pound my desperate fists against his thighs. My ears were ringing, my head felt like it was going to explode, and my pussy was sensitive and hurt from what had to have been hours of him fingering me and eating me out like he’d never get the chance again. 

Schalk had my face trapped between his thighs, his balls hitting against my chin as my eyes rolled to the back of my head. My legs were kicking every which way, attempting to fight for the breath that he wouldn’t let me have. He had been shoving his cock so deep down my throat, that I was sure my jaw was broken at this point because it’s never been open this wide, for this long. I felt the already iron drip in my hair become even more ferocious before I heard Schalk let out a series of cuss words and thrust down my throat one last time, staying in place as I felt him twitch above me, and a warm liquid moved down my throat. 

He slowly pulled himself out of my mouth, his long member seeming to take an eternity, and as soon as I felt him pulling out, I rushed away from him, screaming, “p-please!” I cried, coughing and heaving. The tears that slid down my cheeks had wet my chin, breasts, and even stomach. I was swimming in my own tears as I looked at him with frightened eyes because he was so sinister, “en-enough, pl-please!” I begged, sobbing and praying that was all that he wanted to do. 

Schalk sat on his knees, his left hand going through his now sweaty and messy hair while the right hand was wrapped around his member that was slick with my saliva. I looked to the large meat between his legs; the pink bulbous and angry head, the way his member stood erect, hitting against his lower stomach; it looked like it was going to hurt, a lot. “I haven’t even gotten to fucking you yet, Ivy.” He said with a dry chuckle, running his thumb across the tip of his member and then letting out a soft sigh, his now black eyes looking over every inch of my naked body, “come here, babygirl,” he called to me, stretching his left hand towards me as I began to shake my head and cry. 

“It’s-It’s too big, pl-please,” I cried, pleading with him to not do what he had promised me he would. He was unmoved, his black eyes showed his lust for me. They seemed to be more focused on my naked breasts and the hard nipples, with the drops of blood from how hard he had been sucking. My breasts still hurt from how hard he had slapped them, tugged on them and bit them. They were covered in dark bites, some even with blood from how hard he had bitten me. “Schalk please!” I continued to sob, watching his figure through blurry tears. He hadn’t said anything and I knew that meant that he expected me to do as he says, “please, Schalk, pl-please!” I continued to plead, even though I pulled my body away from the headboard, slowly making my way towards his hand. 

My hand was taking an eternity to reach his, but when my own left hand was placed in his larger one, his fingers curled around my hand and then tugged hard, pulling me closer to him. I let out a gasp as he pulled me into his body and then placed his lips on mine, kissing me until I began to moan in his mouth. I felt him rub the tip of the head on my clit, since my legs were open as I stood before him on my knees as well. He wrapped his left hand around my waist, his hand making its way to my ass that he grabbed a handful off before slapping it, and I jumped from the painful action. 

His lips left my own as they made their way to my neck, biting and sucking as I let out both pained and pleasure filled moans. He slowly pushed his body on mine, causing mine to fall back; making my back meet with the mattress. He set his knee between my legs because the first thing I tried to do was close them, but he was ahead of the action. His hands made work of spreading my legs wide, creating enough room for his large body to fit in between them. I began to struggle against him, “Schalk…please, please, I’m begging you. Don’t do this,” I continued to cry as his hands were on my thighs, pressing them down onto the bed and forcing them wide open.