-ˏˋGale Weathers'ˎ-

Tara and you were not doing anything later, the only thing you guys were doing watching stab and later you were sleeping.

School was boring. You were sitting on a bench, waiting for Amber. Tara was leaving earlier than you. You texted Amber;

Where are you Abs?

Abs was a nickname for amber, she said that you only name her that way. You thought it was really special. It's actually does.

!Ring Ring!

It was Amber.

I'm on my way, sorry a friend was asking me some questions.

You was thinking. Who was it and what was the questions?

Someone was tipping on your shoulder. You twitched a bit. "Hey my dear" said Amber and sat down next to you. "Hey Abs" you both looked at each other for a kinda long time.

"Love ya" "Love ya too" if she knew... You looked at her while she was texting to someone. "Who is it" you asked. "A friend"

"If you guys friends, then why red hearts and the contact name 'lover'? Really suspicious if you ask me" "not that important. Are you jealous miss Wright?"

"Maybe" you said and amber giggled. "I could never replace you Y/n" "good to hear!"

Ring Ring

Who could it be..?

Madison:
When will you coming home? Gale is coming :)

You sighed. "What's wrong?" "Madison, she texted me my sister is coming later. You know, Gale" "why are you mad and then? I think she's really cool!" "You know her only in her Tv Show. In Family is she a kinda beast"

"I don't think so. Y/n just be not so Bad minded. You can always come to me dear" "thank you Abs. What would I do without you?" "I don't know"

You leaned your head onto her shoulder. You closed your eyes and rested. Amber breathed into your hair. Her breath was warm.

"Y/n?" "Yeah?" "Can I tell you something?" "Sure you can tell me everything" "so uhm-"

Ring Ring Ring Ring

"Ugh." You took your phone

"Yeah?"
"Are you coming home yet??"
"I'm with Amber right now!"
"But Gale is here!"
"Shut the fuck up Madison"

You shutted your phone off. "I think you should go hm?" "Hm sadly.. I really want to hang out with you... But you can tell me, this time I'll have. I don't care if my s is in Woodsboro"

"No no, I'll tell you later" she said with a warm smile. "You sure?" "Yep, love you" "love you too bye" you said and went home.

"I'm home!" You said annoyed. Madison came over "finally, Gale is in the kitchen with mom" "ugh okay"

A/n: for those i don't like Gale: i like her amor, but this is my version of scream (2022)!

You sighed and went to the Kitchen. "Hey mom. hello Gale." "Oh hello Y/n" said your mom. "Hello Y/n nice to see you again!" Said Gale. "Hm, same i guess. I'll go to my room"

"Okay, at 7 we're having dinner. Together" you rolled your eyes. You jumped onto your bed.