-ˏˋI think..'ˎ-

"It's not the right time" she said. "It is. tell me please" you begged.

"I think..." She mumbled. You looked at her but she was looking at the floor. "You think what..?"

Amber sighed:"I can't tell you","you can". Amber panicked, you noticed. "Hey don't panic Abs" You took her arm and pulled her down because she was already standing.

"Amber.. If you're panicking, you don't have to say it. no worries" you reassured her. "B-but you wanted to know..." "Not if you panic about it. I don't want you to have another panic attack"

"How do you know I had a panic attack?"

You sighed: "Amber.. I notice something like that. you know that. I know how I crave it, so I know how you crave it, and I've been there a number of times when you've had one"

"Right..." She mumbled. You nodded. You made a little space so that Amber could lie down next to you. "Lie down" you patted your bed.

She did it like you said. "Come here" You made gestures for cuddles. You cuddled with Amber. You were a lot more relaxed and so was she.

She was careful not to touch your wounds. If she knew that you blushed. You really loved her.

You don't like any physical touch except Ambers and Taras. Ambers physical touch you loved the most. "Love you" you mumbled. "Love you too" she mumbled.

Hours went by...

It was already dark outside. Amber was already asleep. You heard something in the floor. You slowly got out of bed and sat in the wheelchair. Your stomach hurt terribly but you ignored it- kinda.

The floor was dark. You first looked to see if anything could be dangerous, actually Ghostface. Your breathing got faster and faster. You heard the door got opened.

"Hello..?" "Y/n?" You heard a voice.

"Y/n, god you need to get the fuck out of here!" You heard Tara, followed by Sam and Richie. "let me go" You gently slap Tara's hand away.

"What..?"

"You just left without saying anything!" You yelled. Amber came out. "Y/n... When did you get up..?" She said in a sleepy voice. "Tara, Sam and.. Richie? i thought you left!"

"So did we.. But Tara wanted to get Y/n out of here." Sam interrupted. "Never. Leave us alone!" you screamed.

Suddenly you hear a shot. You flinched. "Ghostface..." Amber mumbled so that I could only hear. "Shit!"

Ghostface grabbed Tara. "Tara!" Sam and you screamed. Tara got stabbed 2 times in a row. Sam tried to help her sister but all to no avail as Sam was being pushed at the time.

Amber took your wheelchair and rolled it as far as she could. "Amber! No!" You nearly cried. Ghostface stabbed Amber in the stomach. "Noo!" You cried hardly.

"Fuck" you heard from Amber. She collapsed. Ghostface stabbed her in the back several times. You watched broken as Amber screamed.

"A-Anything for you Y-" Said Amber before she was dead.