-ˏˋDewey'ˎ-

Gale said you need to get with her. Amber stayed meanwhile by Tara.

"So this is Dewey's... Err home..?" Asked Gale. "Yep" you giggled. Gale knocked on the door. "I don't give interviews!" You heard Dewey from the inside.

"We don't want an interview" said Gale. Only a few moments later the door opened by Dewey. "G-Gale..?" he said speechless. "I'm Gale weather's right. Nice to see you again Dewey" she smiled.

"I can't believe. Come in. Y/n, hey" "hi" you said a bit awkward.

"Why are you here?" Dewey asked. "I guess you know" "oh yeah right. Ghostface"

Gale nodded. "Y/n? Do you know rules?" Dewey asked. "Yep, Number 1: no sex. Number 2: Don't drink or do drugs. This is a sin and an addition to rule number 1. Number 3: Never, never, under no circumstances may you say: I'll be right back!"

"Good girl, but there's one more. 'Never trust your love interest'" Dewey told you. "Do you have one?"

"I-I.. eh... Yeah.." you said with a bit struggle. "Don't trust her"

You got mad. You stood up and ran outside. Your path led to Amber and Tara in the hospital.

Once there, you went to the girls. "Back..." You said. "What's up?" Amber asked worried. "I hate her, i hate Dewey. I hate everyone except you guys"

"Why?" Shit i can't tell Amber, that I wasn't allowed to trust her. I said I don't have a crush...

"Not important" "oh yes it is" Amber stood up and went to you. Now her face to face. "Tell me" "nope" you smile provocatively.

"You little cute asshole" she giggled. Your gaze went to Tara. She just looked at you and smiled. You smiled back- of course.

It knocked at the door. You looked at the door. Sam came in with..? You didn't knew him. "S-Sam..?" Tara said in shock. "Tara omg, are you okay?"

Sam went to the bed and squatted next to Tara. "Yes I think so" Sam smiled in relief. "Hey Y/n and.. Amber right?" "Hey" "hey, yep"

Sam pulled you two into a hug. "Eh yeah right. This Richie, my boyfriend. Richie? My sister Tara, her best friend Y/n and good friend Amber"

"Hey" said Richie and raised the hand.

"Maybe we should Tara rest. She's really tired" you said. Everyone nodded. "Do you have your inhaler?" You asked Tara. "Yep, thank you Y/n"

"Sam! Can you stay here?" Tara asked. "Yeah, i can"

Amber and you went outside to calm you down. "I don't want to leave her alone, I'm afraid for her" you said quietly.

"Sam is with her, don't worry" she said reassuringly. she hugged you Your breathing was very rapid with fear and panic.

"Calm down" she said and looked at you. She was worried, you saw that. "Don't be worried, I'll be okay" you said.

"I'm here for you Y/n. You know that"

"I know, that's why I'm really thankful"

You laid your head on Amber's chest.