-ˏˋ...'ˎ-

You woke up by a familiar scent. It was Amber sitting on your bed. "You awake" she whispered. "I guess so..." "You okay?"

"I-I don't know. My stomach hurts" you said. You still felt dizzy. "Of course.. I won't leave you alone now after this.."

You smiled slightly, which amber did too. "I'm sorry I pushed you away earlier. It was just too much for me.." "what too much?" She asked. You felt that your eyes was filling with tears again.

"Hey, please don't cry sweetheart" she said and wiped your tears away. "Tara is leaving Woodsboro.." you said. "That's why they left the hospital huh?" "What!?"

You startled and tried to get out of bed. "No no.." you said. "Y/n stop! Your wounds!" Amber said and hold you back. "I need to get out of here. I need to go to Tara!" You cried. " They've already started... They're probably too far away Y/n..."

"Fuck" you cried. Amber pulled you into a hug. "She left me…" you whispered. "I can't believe it.."

You couldn't believe it. Tara was by your side for many years and now she just leaves you without any waiting for you to wake up again.

Amber tucked a strand of hair behind your ear. "I'll always be there for you okay?" She said as the door opened. It was Gale, Madison and your Mom.

"Y/n you okay?" Gale asked. She was clearly worried about you but Madison and your mom weren't. "I'm fine" you lied not to worry Gale more.

Madison and your mom sat down looking at each other annoyed. You were the kid no one liked. You raised yourself alone, which is why you spent a lot of time with Tara or Amber.

"I'll finish this motherfucker" Amber humbled. "You won't, I don't want you to get hurt too" you said. Amber smiled at you. "How did this happen?" Gale asked you.

You looked at Amber. "She was with Tara while she called me. When I arrived she stormed out of the room, wanting to disappear. She was attacked by Ghostface in front of the hospital..." Amber explained.

Gale was shocked. She looked at your mom and other sister. The clearly not cared. "Get out" she said to them. You looked at amber shocked. She just shrugged.

They went out. "W-why?" You asked. "They don't care about you. Don't you see that?" "Of course I saw that. They didn't cared about me since I was born, but you didn't see that" "Yes, I saw everything, but I didn't know what to do. You were always with Amber or Tara."

You sighed, you looked at Amber. She knew what you thought. I don't want her here. She should get out.

"Uhm- Gale? could you go? Y/n needs rest first" she asked. Gale nodded and walked out. "Thank you.." you thanked her. "Everything for you" she gave you a kiss on your forehead.

"Abs..?" "Yes" "tell me" "tell you what?"

"Tell me what you wanted to tell me"