-ˏˋAmber'ˎ-

"i guess it's a good choice..." You said. "I guess so, but what about Y/n and Amber..?"

"That doesn't matter at first. Has Chad come to you before?" You asked. "Not today, he- he doesn't know anything about tonight.."

"I should call him, hm?" "Yes please.." you got as answer. You nodded and took your phone. You walked out the door while Tara and Sam got ready. Richie helped them.

Chad?
Yeah, I'm here.
You need to get to the **** hospital
Why?
Tara is here
But she was at the other hospital?
Yeah, but she and Sam got attacked there and... Dewey died there.
Shit, I'm coming!

He hung up.

1 new notification
Amber: 3 missed call

Oh shit.

Y/n! Where the fuck are you I'm worried!!
I'm at **** hospital. Tara and her sister got attacked...
Fuck, i'll be right there!
Okay.. cya
Cya

You hung up. you went back in. "Chad is coming and amber too. Got 1 missed call from her" "why?" Tara asked. "Maybe I just took off with a guilty conscience. It was better than lying in bed. Otherwise I wouldn't know about all this, would I?"

Tara nodded. the door opened. "Chad!" Tara said. "Tara, omg you okay?" "I guess.. i need to tell you something"

"What is it?" He asked. "Sam, Richie and me are leaving Woodsboro.." "W-what?"

You looked down. your eyes were filled with tears. You couldn't do it anymore, which is why you went straight out. You were about to walk through the door when you ran into Amber's arms.

"Y/n!" She said. "I can't do this anymore!" You cried and pushed her away. You ran outside the hospital. The only thing you heard was "Y/n wait!" before Ghostface attacked you. You couldn't cry out because he covered your mouth right away.

He stabbed you in the stomach 2 times. You cried hardly, this pain was to much for you. Ghostface dropped you and ran away again. Amber ran to you.

"Oh my god Y/N!" She said worried. I felt really dizzy. The only thing I saw was amber trying to cover up my stab wounds before I passed out.