-ˏˋ Heartbreak'ˎ-

"No no no no... I'M GONNA KILL YOU MOTHERFUCKER" you yelled.

Ghostface turned to you. Sam and Richie sneaked to the back, but before Sam could attack ghostface Richie stabbed her. "W-what the fuck.."

Richie laughed very hard. "Like Dewey said to you. 'Never trust your love interest'. Jesus Christ i didn't really thought you catch feeling for me. And by the way.. fucking you was great"

Ghostface approached before removing the mask. "Madison?!" "Yes it's me, Y/n"

You were frozen like shock. You couldn't move a bit. Suddenly you heard the ding from the elevator. It was Sidney with Gale.

"Madison!?" Gale was shocked. "Oh hi Gale and Sid" Madison giggled. At that moment, you stand up and knock Madison to the ground.

"Holy shit. I'm gonna finish you, you hoe" "I'm not a hoe dumbass I'm a VIRGIN!" You yelled and took Madison's knife to stab her many times until she couldn't speak anymore.

Your eyes went to Amber. She was lying on the ground, motionless - probably dead. Before you could squatted down next to Amber Richie grabbed you.

He stabbed you in the chest. You yelped. "Get away from her!" Yelled Gale. Sidney shooted him in his arm.

"You don't go alive out of this Prescott" he growled. "You the only one who thinks that" she answered. Sidney shooted again but in Richie's head.

You twitched. "Good shoot" compliments Gale. Richie collapsed. "They only die when you shoot them in the head so-" said Sidney and shooted Madison in the head- twice.

You quietly cried. Gale sat next to, holding you. You heard Tara. "Y-Y/n, help me please"

You rushed to her. Sam rushed to her too. You hold your stab wounds. But it was too late you felt already dizzy and passed out.