-ˏˋ 25 years'ˎ-

Ring Ring Ring Ring

You woke up by your phone ringing. You were tired asf. You looked at the phone.

Unknown number
Maybe: Woodsboro Hospital

you were startled. Why the Woodsboro Hospital?

Hello, am i talking to Y/n Wright?
Eh yea
Okay good, Tara Carpenter is at our Hospital. She got many times stabbed.
What!? Is she alive, how is she?
She is good, she's sleeping right now.
Okay, I'm coming!
Okay good, cya.
Bye.

"Who was it?" Amber asked sleepily. "The hospital, i need to get there now" "why, what happened?" "Tara got stabbed, she's in the hospital now" "what!? I'm coming with you"

"Thank you" you said with a big sniff.

Amber and you went to the hospital. "Where's Tara Carpenter?" You asked. "She is on station 1 room 34" a nurse answered.

You rushed to the room. You opened the door. Your eyes were tears filled as you saw Tara lie helpless on the bed. "Omg Tara" you said. You pulled her into a gently hug.

"Y-You came" said Tara. "Of course I came! There's no reason i wouldn't okay? I brought Amber with me"

Tara smiled. "Y/n.. i was so scared.." Tara cried. "I can understand, I won't leave you alone anymore!"

"Thank you" sniffed Tara. You wiped her tears away. "Do you know who was it?" asked Amber. "N-no, he had a fucking Ghostface mask on.."

You were shocked. "I have to make a phone call. Amber, please watch Tara for a moment" you said as Amber nodded.

The first call you made was Sam.

Hello?
Hey Sam, it's Y/n...
Y/n? What happened?
T-Tara

You burst into tears and broke down inside.

Y/n what happened?
Tara got... Stabbed.
What!? Is she okay?
Yeah, she is laying in the hospital. Her condition is also fine.
Okay, I'm coming so fast as i can. Do you know who it was?
You'd better come here...
Y/n.
Tara said he had a fucking Ghostface mask.

Silence.

I'm coming.

Sam hung up and you called your sister Gale. Even if you didn't want it, it's better if she comes here.

Y/n?
Gale, come please to the hospital it's important.
Why, are you okay
Iam but come please

You hung up and sent Gale the Station and the room of Tara. You went back to her room. Amber was sitting on a chair. "I called Sam and my sister. I think Gale can help"

"Okay, thank you Y/n.. But are you sure she's coming? You know.." "yes it's better i guess" you said. Tara was looking at you. You looked at the floor- thinking.

After a few minutes later came Gale. "Hello" she said. "Gale i think Tara should say you something" you looked at Gale then at Tara. Gale looked at Tara.

"How shall I put it... Uhm.. Ghostface is back" "you must be joking?" Said Gale "no I'm not. If iam joking I wouldn't be here"

"That's right, i guess I need to go to Dewey. Y/n, do you know if he still lives here? I need to call Sid too"

"Yeah, i guess so"