-ˏˋheart to heart'ˎ-

After 1 week everyone you guys left the hospital.

You were at Ambers. After a long discussion, you moved to Amber.

After 6 months

Your friend group went to a party. You got easily drunk. Amber was the overprotective friend, like everytime. But you loved that.

"Absss my dear" you begged a little bit. "Yes?" "I wanna tell you somethinggg" you said drunk. She smiled. "What..?" She giggled. "I'm in love with youuu" you said and wanted to kiss her.

She slightly pushed you away. "Okay, you are drunk enough. Let's go home" "noo, pwease" you begged. "Nope let's go" She grabbed your waist to give you support.

"I'm not drunk" you muttered. "Of course you are Y/n" "nope!" You yelled. "Shush, I don't want to draw attention to you"

You bump up suddenly. "sorry" you humbled. "It's fine"

Since you killed your sister, Gale stays at Woodsboro, you get easily drunk and you go to therapy. Dewey's funeral is coming soon.

When you got home, you changed your clothes and went straight to bed. "Here, please drink some water. It's better this way" said Amber and gave you a glass of water.

"Thank you.." You drank everything right away. You were glad to drink some water from all the alcohol. "Here..." You gave her the glass back. "Good night Y/n" said Amber and gave you a small kiss on your forehead.

"Good night.." you mumbled and fell briefly asleep.

You woke up at 10 am. You had big headache. "You awake, good morning" Amber said and changed right now.  "Eh yeah.. god i have big headache" you murmured.

"There are some painkillers" Amber said pointing to the bedside table. "Thank you" you thanked and took the painkillers. Faster than Amber could see the painkillers were gone.

"I take a shower, i feel gross.." you stand up and staggered to the bathroom. You heard ambers sigh.

After your shower you went back and changed your clothes. You went downstairs, Amber's mother was away on a business trip, so you and Amber were alone.

"Here, some breakfast" She pushed the plate towards you. "Thank you" you yawned. You ate your breakfast.

The rest of the day consisted of lying in bed while Amber still wanted to sort things out. At 4 pm Gale came over.

"How you feeling?" Asked Gale. "Tired and withdrawal" "you drank again huh?" You looked at Gale innocent. She sighed. "Y/n.. Your therapist told you not to drink so much. Otherwise you will be taken to rehab"

"I know... But I don't know what else to do about the pain" "Anything but that not. Please"

"Okay.."

That night you and Amber lay in bed. And stared at the ceiling. "Y/n?" Amber asked. "Yeah" "Was it true what you said last night?" "What did I say?" You said in panic.

"About your feelings to me" she mumbled. Shit

"So.. um"

shit what can i say..? The truth? What if she doesn't feel the same?

You sighed: "yes.." Amber looked at you. "Really?" She asked. You nodded. "So um i have feelings for you too..."

You must be stared at each other for 2 minutes. You slowly leaned towards Amber and kissed her.

╔═════✮❁•°♛°•❁✮ ═════╗

What did you think about this story?
Should I make a second story about you and Amber? ;)