-ˏˋthis old argument'ˎ-

"Dinner!" you heard your mom down from the kitchen. "Not hungry!" I yelled.

"You sure honey?" "Yeah!" I closed my door and turned my phone on. The first you saw, was a text from Amber.

You got Y/n, i was worried :/

Yeah, I'm good Abs!

Sure?

Yep ;) i can call you, so you can tell me what you wanted ;)

Noo I'll tell you an other time. I gtg bye <3

Oh, okay. Bye <33

You let a big sigh out of you. You rolled over to your back and stared around.

Boredom was written on your forehead probably. I wish she would love me... I wonder what she wanted to tell me

You was thinking. Overthinking wasn't good. You knew that, but you couldn't turn that off. "AHHHH" you yelled.

"Y/n?! What happened" Gale came into your room. "I'm good Gale" "you sure?" "Yeah!" You said annoyed. "Y/n?"

"What." "Why are you like this?" "You really asking me that?! Gale get out of my room. Now!" Gale looked at you worried. You looked mad, really mad.

"Jesus" you ran out of your room with you phone in your hand. You called amber.

What's wrong?

Can I come to you. I hate it there.

Sure our doors are always open for you. You know that.

Thank you, in 5 minutes I'm at yours.

Okay, bye

Bye

You hang up.

5 minutes like you said you were at ambers. "Hey, again" "hey..". Your eyes were filled by tears. "Hey hey, come in. We're going upstairs Dear"

"I hate her so much" you cried. "Tell me everything upstairs. Mom will it hear" You nodded.

Amber shutted the door. "So now tell me"

You sniffed a little bit. "You know. Gale and me don't have this sisterbond. Madison and me too. Only Madison and Gale have this. It started like 10 years ago. Gale and me had a big argument. She said 'i wish you weren't my sister' this broke my heart. Since this argument we aren't that good. Last time she came to Woodsboro is like 7 years ago. She left this town because of Dewey. On phone we had a lot arguments too"

Amber looked at you worried. She pulled you into a hug. You were crying really hard. "Shh, Y/n Heyyy. You stay this night here" "can I stay here as long Gale stays here?" You sniffed.

"If you want" she smiled. She gently wiped your tears away.

After a while you didn't cried anymore. You was really thankful that is amber always there for you.

"Abs?" "Yeah?" "Can you tell me this from before?"

Amber sighed. "It's not the right time for this."

This was a sentence that made you overthinking. What if she will leave Woodsboro? Did I something wrong?

"I'm so glad that I have you as a friend" you said and then looking at amber. "Me too" amber looked at you. Her smile was breathtaking.

You were so tired you fell asleep straight away.