Chapter 1 : That Guitar

Ohm POV*
I'm Ohm Pawat Chittsawangdee, student of Engineering. I'm a open minded person who cares about only his friends not others. But my life became more complicated when I found out that I'm in love with my best friend, Nanon. It was so hard for me to accept that I'm gay and I like boys. I can lie to others but not to myself. I never tried to tell him that I like him because I was scared that it'll break our friendship. But one day, I've to reveal it also. 
We always meet after studying. His mom have a small cafe. I often visit there as the coffee of her cafe is the best!
                             ***
I was standing outside the university, waiting for Nanon to come.
"Ohm! I'm here! Sorry for being late" he screamed from far away.
"It's okay. Take a deep breath. Your face turned red because of running" I whipped his sweat by my handkerchief.
"I'm okay. Let's go. Mom is waiting for us" I told him to go at his mom's cafe with me.
That cafe is not so big or expensive. Wood printed on the walls, maximum 30 people can sit at one time.
"Order the old one" I said.
"Yeah..." He agreed and ordered it.
"Here's your Cappuccino. Where were you Ohm? You didn't visit here since a long time" asked her mom.
"I was just busy in studies, Aunt. Nothing more" I explained.
We drank it and we went to library to bring some books.
"Which one do you want?" I asked while searching for the books that I want.
"Don't worry. I got it" he said while reading the first page of the book.

Nanon is a type of guy who is sweet, shy and well mannered. But there's a problem, his father and my father used to study in same university and they were big enemies of each other. That's why my parents hate Nanon but he and his mom doesn't know about this. Nanon's father know me but he never says anything to me because I'm his son's bestest friend. I never let Nanon visit my parent's house because I've already told you. I visit him at his parent's house once in a while.

Nanon's POV*
I'm Nanon Korapat Kirdpan, student of Architecture. I've 2 friends, one is Ohm and the other is Jimmy.

 I've 2 friends, one is Ohm and the other is Jimmy

Jimmy
Age : 21

Jimmy studies in the same faculty as me.
I live in condo near my university because I'm not so close to my parents. I feel more comfortable with my mom not dad. My mom and dad's relationship is not good too.
Also, my friends never let me feel lonely so I don't miss my family too much.
I usually hang out with Ohm and Jimmy even though they don't like each other. I'm more like a mutual friend.
*At 09:30 PM,
"My condo is here. I gotta go" I said in a lazy voice because I was so tired.

Ohm POV*
"Yeah, you should go. I'll go too" I said and made my way to a musical instruments shop. Now you'll be curious about why am I going there then let me tell you that tomorrow is Nanon's birthday. He likes to play guitar. He already have a guitar but it's strings broke yesterday. It's a golden chance for me.
"Which one should I buy?" I asked to myself.
"Sir, are you looking for guitar?" Shopkeeper asked.
"Yes... I want that white guitar" I pointed my finger towards that guitar.
"Oh that one, it's a classical guitar with D'addario EJ45" he gave me that guitar.
"Yes, this is what my friend plays. A classical guitar with D'addario strings" I said happily.
"It will cost 5000 baht"
Wow! Not too expensive. Actually it's expensive for me.
Anyways, I payed for it and put it in a guitar case.
Next day*
I woke up early so that I can go to meet Nanon at his condo.
I took that guitar and went to his condo.
"Nanon! Open the door" I screamed from outside.
"Coming! You can ring the bell too" he said in a sleepy voice.
"Happy birthday!!!!" I screamed and hugged him.
"Thanks! You always remember my birthday" he was so happy but I made him even more happy when he saw a guitar in my hand.
"What's that?" He asked.
"A brand new Guitar with your favorite strings! Your birthday gift"
He took that guitar and jumped in happiness. I always want to be the reason for his smile.
"I wished you happy birthday at 12:00 AM by texting but you didn't read it" I said.
"Sorry... I didn't read anyone's message yet because I was so sleepy at night" He laughed.
"Fine... Play the guitar" I said excitedly.
"Of course... Come" he took me to his balcony.
He played the guitar. It was so relaxing.
"Enough! I've to go to the faculty also. I'm going to take a quick shower. Wait for me" he went to washroom.
He came back in few minutes.
"Why are you going to University? Let's celebrate today!" I asked.
"I can't skip classes"
"C'mon! Let's go to your mom's cafe and then you'll have to stay with me all day" I said like it's my birthday.
He agreed but he said that he wants me take Jimmy and my friend, Mark with us too.

• Mark
Age : 21

I don't like Jimmy but I had to face him again for Nanon. We went to temple first and prayed then we went to his mom's cafe.
"Look at Jimmy! He grew up more taller" his mom said while serving coffee and cake to us.
I don't like Jimmy. Why is she talking to him only?
"But aunt, I just came here some months ago" Jimmy said. I know that he is trying to be a good boy.
"Anyways, we have the cake here already. So, will you cut it?" Asked Mark.
"Yeah" Nanon took the knife and cut the cake.
"Nanon, here's your gift" said Jimmy. He gave him a big box wrapped in a shiny wrapper.
"From me too" said Mark. He already told me that he is going to give Nanon a photo book full of our pictures which will always remind him of the nostalgic moments that we spent together.
"What about you Ohm?" Asked Jimmy.
"He already gave me a gift. It's my favorite classical guitar" Nanon said with a sweet smile.
Jimmy is always jealous of me.
"That's good. He didn't forget to give you a birthday present" Jimmy again said this to make me angry.
"Jimmy... He never forgets to wish me and give a present on my birthday" Nanon explained him. My innocent Nanon doesn't know that his lovely friend, Jimmy is a snake inside.
"Don't worry man. He always act like like this" Mark whispered.
"Won't you go to meet your dad?" His mom asked him.
"Dad? I'm not interested" Nanon said carelessly.
"But dear, at least meet him today. It's your birthday. He fights with me but he really loves you so much" his mom tried to convince him.
"Yes Nanon, it's only between your parents. How can you forget that he still loves you?" I said because he never refuse me.
"Okay... I'll go to meet dad at his shop" he agreed.
"Good! Why don't you go now? He will be free right now" said his mom.
"Sure, let's go" he took us there along with him.

                            *****
His dad has a shop of wood furnitures.
"Nanon? You're finally here" his dad said and came near us.
We all greeted uncle.
"Happy birthday" his father wished him.
"You remembered that?" Asked Nanon.
"How can I forget that? I don't have anything to give you right now but my blessings are always with you"
"Thanks, I should go now" he didn't even listen to his dad and sat in his car.
"Guys! Come" he screamed from the car.
He took us to his condo.
It was already 15:00 PM.
"Nanon! Play the guitar that you got from Ohm" Mark requested.
"Right Now?" Nanon was shy maybe.
"Yes!"
"Okay..." He took that guitar and played it.
"I didn't expect that Ohm can buy good guitars too" said Jimmy. He always judge me.
"Shut your mouth" I wasn't angry but tired of the sick games that he always play.
"Don't disturb" said Mark.

A/N : This was the end. I know it was too short but I got no views yet but the other parts will be more lengthy. Please show your love and support to my very first story. Don't forget to vote and comment.
-------------------------------------------------------