Chapter 4

Sapphire POV

My alarm clock burst through my ears as I smashed it down shut and faced my pillow, then my phone alarm went off causing me to groan and to turn that off. I sat up on my bed trying to find the effort to go and get ready.

I applied my makeup and decided to straighten my hair which I never usually do but idk I just wanted to make more of an appearance today, I put my ugly uniform on and text Emily to meet me as I walked out my house, my mums not down in the mornings because she doesn't start her job till the afternoon Meaning she can have lie ins the lucky bitch.

"Your hair! it's straight!" Emily gasp as she saw me and I rolled my eyes, her shocked mouth slowly turned into a devilish smirk.

"Who you tryna impress?" she teased

"Ugh no one." she kept the same expression on her face

"Oh so it wouldn't have to do with a tutor with mr Graham after school would it?"

Now if you're wondering how she knew about that I already told her last night, we tell each other everything basically.

"What? no! he's my teacher that's all." I tried changing the subject several times after but I knew what she was thinking. I mean its just an innocent crush he's attractive you can't blame me!

The day dragged but when the final bell went to go home I began searching down the corridors for mr Graham's room, knocking on the door as I slowly walked in.

"Oh hello, saph I thought you weren't coming." he smiled as he greeted me and pulled out the chair near his desk.

"Well who wouldn't miss English revision?" I sarcastically spoke and smirked whilst taking a seat next to him.

"Alright, alright I know you'd rather be at home but this could really help you get the grades you deserve." I shrugged my shoulders and he began teaching me skills and methods on how to analyse the text and how to write about the specific things and not to get carried away by something irrelevant.

"So why don't you try going through this while I mark these papers." he said while handing me an old paper from a couple of years ago

"Ugh sure." the room filled with silence as we were both concentrating on our tasks but every so often James would ask if I need any help.

I felt him looking at me for quite a while so I put my head up from my paper and starred back at him falling for his perfect eyes.

"What." I smiled with a blush creeping on to my face.

"N-nothing, anyway have you finished." he stumbled on his words which I thought was adorable.

"Yeah sure I don't know if its any good though." I nervously waited while he read through my work, I just hated people reading my work I get worried its wrong or not good enough ect.

"You've made an improvement, you're not a 100% there yet but I'm sure a few more lessons after school and you'll ace that exam." He politely smiled

"You think so." I said while playing with my fingers

He held my hands and i felt a rush of excitement run through my body and he looked at me and said

"I know so saph." he let go of my hands and said that I was good to go and to come the same time tomorrow.

When I got home I constantly kept thinking about him holding my hands, sad I know but it made me feel so happy inside nothing could ruin my mood all night.