Chapter 21

James PoV

Honestly I was shitting myself right now and I know fleeing the country will only make it worse for myself but I can't live without Saph by my side I need her more then anything else I'm not losing her again, the last time I knew how to feel calm felt like a million years ago but in fact it was only this morning.

I looked over to see her peacefully sleeping her head against the window, I tied her hair behind her ear and studied her face, I was in a red light I had the time, I can't live without seeing her face everyday. We was going to America because I had a friend down there who could let me buy a house quick time, the more I thought about what we were doing the faster my heart beat Everything was happening so fast I couldn't take it I needed her to reassure me things would be okay I needed her to wake back up and tell me she wants this just as much as I do, Its game over it just depends when the timer runs out for us.

"Jamess." her groggy voice collided into my ears and I saw her through the corner of my eyes rubbing her face.

"Where are we?" She looked so confused and I smiled slightly

"We're heading to America baby." I kept my eyes on the road but could tell how much her face was glistening right now.

"Promise me something Saph." I broke the mood with my depressed voice but I needed her to know

"What babe?" She placed her hand on mine because she could hear the pain in my voice

"If we do get caught please just promise me you'll wait for me that you won't move on or fall for anyone else because I need you more then words can describe Saph."

I felt a light squeeze in my hand before she answered me

"No one makes me feel the way you do James. I won't let us get caught we'll be okay just hope for the best and say they do find us I won't let anyone take me away from you and I'll wait a million years if I have to because you're mine forever and always."

I parked the car at the nearest place I could and smashed my lips on to hers feeling the passion run through both of our veins, feeling the Sparks explode inside our blood the amount of love I had for this girl was ridiculous.

"Baby we can't do this now we need to get out of here." She spoke as clear and fast as she could because I was kissing the weak spot on her neck I sighed and began to sit myself up again in my car and started it up again.

we both put our sunglasses on and out hoodies zipped up and walked into the airport I was praying to dear god we wouldn't get caught, the most riskiest and longest part of this mess would be to get passed the airport.

A/N

Short again sorry😩 James' PoV though!!😎