Chapter 15

Sapphire pov

"Hey where were you? I couldn't find you after English." Jess voice rang straight through my ears and I guess she already caught on that me and James argued but didn't mention it which I deeply appreciated.

"Sorry I had to sort some stuff out with James that's all." she nodded her head and we carried on making our way into the canteen were queen bitch approached me,

"Hey Saph! I've not spoke to you in ages come on sit here with us!" I gave a disgusted look to the table of boys amongst me which may I just say has all of Trevor friends on and the man himself.

"Erm I think I'll pass but I'll catch up with you later okay." I didn't want to cause a scene with Emily in the middle of the canteen so I decided to be the sensible one and she scoffed and rolled her eyes and ignored, what the hell happened to her, the girl I was best friends with since year 7 had completely disappeared right in front of me.

"Come on Saph." Jess spoke sweetly and we choose to sit on a small table because it was only me and her, we were talking about what happened today and bitching and sharing gossip between each other, I was so glad to have her.

"Hey lil whore I heard you're hooking up with Mr graham to get good grades, is it true." A lad in my English class sounded devious when he said it and my body completely froze

"And why on earth would I do that? I'm pretty sure I'm smart enough to pass English without having to sleep with my own teacher, keep your bullshit to yourself you scruff." I blew out at him trying to keep calm and not look like what he saying was half true.

"Hey hey hey, don't get angry at me little girl I'm just giving you the heads up that the rumours getting around." he waved his hands up in defence and my body began to feel like it was crashing down, someone's going round telling people I'm with James, calm down I thought, you can easily deny it there's no proof.

"Yeah well if you hear anyone say it tell its bullshit because that could ruin Mr Graham's career." he nodded his head and removed himself from the table and I instantly dove my head into my arms

"Shit." was all Jess said and I groaned in agreement.

This is not going to be good I can feel it.

A/N

Short chapter sorry! Will be uploading later though on the bright side!😊xx