Chapter 10

Sapphire POV

After my feud with Trevor yesterday I hadn't heard a lot from him or his mates, even Emily.

"I just wanted to let you know before anyone else did that me and Trevor are a thing." she explained as we were walking down the corridor, I so wanted to say a many different other responses from the one I gave but it was pointless I just had to get over it

"I don't really care as long as you're happy or whatever." I didn't even look at her I carried on gazing forward, barging my way past people.

That was the last time I heard from Emily for today anyway, something in James class which alarmed me, she was being more flirty than usual like checking her hair, pushing her boobs together like little things. I scoffed in disgust and what made it worse was James looked like he was enjoying it, I was beyond pissed off. It's like whoever I go for Emily wants, Shes always been like that and I don't even know why I ever classed her as a friend.

"Sapphire can I speak to you for a moment?" James spoke formally at the end of class I rolled my eyes and acted like I didn't hear him and walked out of the lesson.

"Mr Graham called for you, you know." the little skank patronisingly said while walking next to me

"Oh really I didn't hear, ill go later." I smirked at her and walked in a quicker paste so I couldnt catch that annoying bitch syndrome.

At the middle of my next lesson someone had come in from student reception with a note offered to me and I read what it said, of course being a teacher you have this sort of power.

'Go to Mr Graham's classroom as a failure to responding before, if not attended right away pupil will be offered an after school detention.'

I grunted and gave the note to my teacher he nodded his head granting me availability to leave the lesson.

"What do you want?!" I spat coldly at him watching him sitting at his desk looking at something on his laptop, I noticed he had glasses on this time, saph likey. He whipped them off before starring at me.

"What have I even done?" I was a bit taken off by how angry he was because Im the only one with the valid reason to shout. I folded my arms and looked at him in disgust.

"WELL?" He roared, but although i jumped on the inside I remained as solid as a rock on the outside.

"oh idk maybe it was because you were making googoly eyes at Emily that entire lesson because she was whipping her tits out to you in lesson or maybe it's because you looked like you were fucking in love with her and ignored me the whole time so go fuck yourself." I screamed whilst making it to the door before i felt large arms wrap around my waist and James resting his head on my shoulder.

"You're the only girl I want." he whispered in my ear causing shivers down my spine but I was still pissed.

"Funny way of showing it." he gripped on my waist tighter before spinning me around

"You're so beautiful compared to anyone else I've seen my whole life, and its cute you're jealous." he said softly while stroking my cheek with his finger.

"I hate you." a blush took over my cheeks and James laughed and pulled me into a best hug and rocked me side to side

"My baby." he said before kissing my lips

"You'll need to go now I don't want you to miss your lessons." He gave me a look and I pouted

"But I won't see you tonight." I winged and he laughed

"Yeah but think about tomorrow, you'll be with me all day and night." I smiled instantly and he kissed my lips again

"Now go." strictly saying to me while letting go of me.

"You know for a teacher you don't teach many classes." I said at the same time I was approaching his door to walk out.

"Fuck off." I giggled at him and then closed the door shut creating a small bang and continued back to class.

I didn't really do anything when I got home I literally text james and he rang me for a bit because he 'missed my voice' cheesy bastard. but then he had to to back to his meeting and I ended up peacefully falling asleep and dreaming it was in his arms. Can't blame me.