Chapter 9

Sapphire POV

After I heard the bell strike I went straight into James classroom thinking about everything that had happened recently, I know what me and James did was wrong but I really like him like really like him but then again I wouldn't want to risk his career...

Because the corridors were still packed from everyone leaving, something did manage to catch my eye straight away and stop my thoughts, I wasn't jealous at the site I was more disgusted.

Emily and Trevor were there holding hands, well he doesn't take long to move on, well that's a bit hypocritical of me but still. I didn't want them to notice me because I know what Emily's thinking already and the last thing I want is for her to see me walk to James classroom and to tell Trevor why we actually broke up.

I stayed patiently waiting for them to evacuate and once they did the corridors were empty. I went straight to James classroom and when I walk in I just saw him packing up his things.

"James?" he shot his head up from his desk and gave me a warm smile before putting all his bags and pieces of work down

"I was scared that you weren't coming because of what happened earlier." he scratched the back of his head and I silently awed to myself.

"No I just had to do something that's all." I gave him a flash grin because I didn't want him to know that Emily is on to us because I know it's selfish of me but I just want to have him for as long as I can.

"Right well now that your here we can do some studying." he winked and came closer to me, wrapping his arms around waist to pull me close to him were he then kissed me, it felt so good but then I was thinking about if we got caught making me immediately back out.

"What's wrong baby?" my heart melted hearing him say that.

"James do you know how dangerous this is, if we get caught its game over and your life is ruined and I don't want to be the person to do that do you." I looked to ground and he still had his arms securely around my waist until he slid them off and used one of them to lift my head up to look at him.

"I know how dangerous this is and the consequences but darling you're so worth it." He didnt even blink saying that, the whole time he was staring at my eyes and I was getting lost in his.

He began kissing me again and this time I didn't stop, I hooked my arms around his neck and he began sliding his tongue under my mouth asking for permission which I ignored obviously, you got to be a tease sometimes. Because of this he whispered in a seduce manner "don't be so naughty." He stroked my face with his finger before kissing me again and this time I let him explore my mouth with his tongue and I did the same. The whole time passion and excitement was running through my veins.

"How about you come to mine this weekend and stay over the night." he said after pulling away from our make out session.

"Are you sure? I mean I don't want to rush in to anything." I spoke back honestly because I didn't really want to have sex with him like 2 days after we actually became a thing.

His eyes went wide and he instantly said "No no, not like that, not until you're ready I just mean I want to see you for more than an hour. I won't rush into anything you aren't comfortable with baby."

His cuteness was too much I wanted to die. I gave him a big grin "Well then id be more than happy to."

"Great, do you want me to pick you up and park a couple house down so your mum doesn't see me?" he gave me a wide grin in return and I saw all of his perfect white teeth shining bright towards me.

"Yes if you want, but are you going to keep smiling at me like a weirdo or take me home because my mum will notice I'm not there soon." he rolled his eyes and picked up his belongings and out the class we went.

While walking down the corridor James pushed me to the side making me crash into the window of some lonely classroom and also causing me to be in a fit of giggles.

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" I shouted still laughing at how unexpected it was

"You're a tease miss Sapphire, and I don't do teases." He smirked at me making me wink in reply.

Saying goodbye to James in the car was like torture, even though that's exaggerating slightly, only because I couldn't 'study' with him tomorrow as he had a meeting.

"Pass me your phone before you go." I said while watching his puzzled face

"Okay... why?" I didn't speak I just typed my number in his phone and gave it back to him, text me tonight I kissed he's cheek and out the car I went letting the cold air smack me.

James was all I needed to be happy.