Chapter 6

Sapphire POV

Whilst I was in school one of my close friend Trevor approached me, I use to be practically in love with him all through year 7-9 but I never thought I had the chance so I kind of accepted facts and just kind of made a fool of myself by trying get with other lads.

"Hey saph I was wondering whether you wanted to meet me after school for abit?" he asked while blushing which I thought was sweet, I kind of felt guilty because I didn't want to 'hurt' James which I knew wasnt possible as he's just my teacher and I'm his student. In fact he is my teacher and that would never even work not like it would...

"Ill take that as a no then." he spoke snapping me out my thoughts,

"No, no sorry I was just a million miles away of course ill meet you but I have tutoring with mr graham after school so any time after that will be fine." I politely replied causing him to grin.

"Sure ill come yours after then."

"Ill see you then." I smiled watching him walk away, I know I should of been the happiest person in the world because my 'first love' basically just asked me out and I'm just using him to get over my ridiculous crush on one of my teachers which made me feel both guilty and stupid.

I was thinking about telling Emily but I knew she would laugh in my face if I told her about my crush on James because She is my best friend dont get me wrong, but she does have a tendency to speak before she thinks.

My mind was all over the place thinking about the thought of me a Trevor together and his face slowly turning into James' causing me to blink my eyes shut for a couple of minutes.

"Oh so you think it's okay to sleep while being in MY class!?" My physics teacher roared causing me to flash my eyes open straight away and seeing not only her but my whole class staining directly at me

"What, I wasn't sleeping I was just thinking." I heard a couple of soft giggles from the corners of the room causing miss to get even more angry.

"GET OUT OF THIS CLASSROOM RIGHT THIS INSTANCE."

"I didn't even do anything wrong though?" I questioned back with a glare seeing her reaching boiling point, gee someone needs to see a councillor.

"SAPPHIRE GET OUT BEFORE I DRAG YOY OUT." I scoffed and walked out the room barging the door open with fire at the pointless reason to being sent out.

I was stood out for At least 15 minutes before I saw another teacher walking, great now for round 2 of being yelled at. I turned to face the other way noticing the silhouette come closer.

"Why you out here?" I heard James' heavenly voice causing me to slightly smile but dropping it straight after and turning around to face him, yum.

"Miss is a bitch and excused me of sleeping when I was blinking my eyes to stop my mind from thinking."

He folded his long arms together and have me a puzzled look

"What were you trying to stop thinking about? you know you can talk to me Saph."

"Erm.. erm basically just what to wear tonight on this date I have." I thought of my best excuse which wasnt technically all a lie but watching his face drop into a pile of sadness made me want to tell him the whole truth.

"A date?" you could hear the disappointment in his voice but I didn't know if I was just thinking this.

"Erm.. yeah he's just a friend it's probably nothing serious though." I scratched my neck in awkwardness

"Oh right." he bluntly said looking at the floor.

"Are we still on for tonight?" I said with a smile of hope and I saw his eyes go lighter for a spilt second but then back down to a sort of broken look.

"No, no we can rearrange you have a good night tonight." and before i could change his mind his lanky figure walked back down the corridor

WELL THIS IS JUST A SUPER GREAT DAY.