Chapter 16

Sapphire Pov

All day people had been coming up to me asking whether the rumour was true about me having sex with James. I was literally so scared when I had a note in my lesson period saying 'Mr Graham would like you to come to his office, please attend instantly'

I quickly gave my note to my teacher and rushed to his office/classroom.

"Y-you wanted to see me." I spoke out like an innocent kid, my whole body was shaking like an earthquake had irrupted inside, I knew he knew, I could tell by his body language and his angered eyes, he knew.

"I would like to know why on earth your head teacher has just almost sacked me over 'rumours' about me having sex with you, would you like to share dear." His grin was full of hate and sarcasm, my mouth opened but I couldn't find the words.

"I-I only heard about it today I-I'm sorry James." I looked to the floor in disgust at myself for trusting Emily, it must be here who caused this mess.

"Now I never want to hear from you ever again do I make my clear Sapphire." my head raised from the ground and I shot him a look which read 'are you fucking with me.'

"Are you fucking serious."

"Get out of my classroom and return back to your lesson." I scoffed at him and watched him clench his jaw.

"Alright sir, I'll leave you alone, guess you're nothing but a pathetic coward, don't fuck me around when you knew this shit was dangerous i told you about the consequences and oh wait what was your response 'you're worth it Sapphire' you know what James go fuck your self I don't need you I don't need fucking anyone." as soon as I finished I paced straight out the door slamming it as hard as I could giving him the finger through the tiny window in the middle of the door, childish but i was too pissed to care.

"Hey hey slow down." I barged into Jess through the corridor.

"Get me out of this hell hole I'm done IM SO FUCKING DONE." I screamed and Jess made me look at her she was holding me and my eyes were pouring rain drops.

"Let's go alright anywhere you want." I nodded my head and we made our way out, it wasn't time to go but Fuck it.

"So what's happened? If you're ready to talk of course."

"James fucking graham happened." I sighed in anger looking against the dull grey sky above us while throwing pebbles into the lake imagining it was James' face.

"You know the rumour that's were going round, head teacher found out and almost sacked James of course he said it was bull but that note I handed to miss Edwards, was a note telling me to go to James' office so I did and he basically told me to disappear from his existence." the more I thought about it the more angry I got.

"What the actual fuck, what a cunt." I nodded and lightly laughed in agreement.

"Well at least I know he's the type of man to bail when it gets tough, I'm going to kill Emily for doing this, why can't she just leave me the fuck alone, it's only her who's allowed to be happy no one else I'm so tired Jess I'm so tired of disappointment and being alone I'm just so tired." The last line of my sentence was so faded I'm surprise she even heard me.

"Hey I'm here for you, you're the closest thing I've had to a best friend since god knows when." I turned to face her and smiled and she mirrored my action. I signed once more then stared back at the river.

I literally don't know what I'm going to do now.

A/N
Have a really good idea for the story so I'm going to be uploading as much as I can😅