Chapter 12

Sapphire POV

The whole time I was at James' i felt relax and ridiculously happy, like I was the luckiest person in the world.

"Can I change in to one of your tops Because you like seeing me smile." I asked while pulling an exaggerated grin causing James to laugh and roll his eyes.

"Yeah let me go get you one." whilst he was gone I began taking my makeup off, I looked dreadful without it but then again I feel dreadful wearing it to bed.

"Here." before I could turn around and say thanks the tshirt splat on to my face.

"THANKS JAMES." I shouted sarcastically while sighing. I closed the door and shoved the pure white tshirt over me, it covered what it needed to and felt like a warm blanket over me.

"Wait where's sapphire?" James looked at me curiously causing me to be confused straight away

"What?"

"Oh there you are you just have no makeup on! didnt even know it was the same person." I glared and growled at him and he was sat laughing at his own joke. To shut him up I grabbed the nearest pillow and sat on top of him trying to squash it on his face.

"ARE YOU TRYNA SUFFOCATE ME YOU PHYSCO" James yelled at the top of his lungs trying to push me off him whilst at the same time laughing.

"WELL DONE YOU FIGURED OUT IM A CRAZY BITCH." I screamed back remaining to fight against me until he threw me on the ground, I felt like I was on WWE.

He was on top of me this time and instead of fighting with me he brushed my hair out of my face and took the pillow off my hand and stared at me like he was reading information of me.

"Wha.."

He snapped my question off my bending down and kissing me, I had my perfect chance. I carried on kissing him and reached my arm out for the pillow, the kiss felt so good I almost lost my focus but I grabbed the pillow and smacked it on the back of his head.

"Way to ruin the moment saph." I winked at him and laughed and he got up in annoyance.

"Jamessssss." I stretched his name out while I also got off from the floor and went to sit on the couch he was sat on.

"Jamessssss." he kept ignoring me so I began kissing his ear and jawline because I knew that this way Id get his attention.

I carried on and then when I reach to his mouth I hovered my lips over his and said

"I'm sorry." before kissing him, I now had my arms wrapped around his neck and I was sat on his lap but facing him of course.

After kissing him for abit longer I went down to his neck where i was marking little kisses here and there before sucking on his skin feeling his breathing get heavier.

"Saph stop." I looked up at him with my brows furrowed hinting for him to finish what he was saying

"You said you don't want to rush things."

"Maybe I've changed my mind." which was true I had, and I'd changed my mind even more because he was willing to respect my decision of not rushing things showing how much he cared.

"Yeah but..." to shut him up I stared directly at his eyes and took my top off infront of him.

"Still need convincing." I smirked at the fact his eyes had gone slightly bigger and his mouth slightly parted.

"W-what w-were we talking about." let's just say he wasnt talking to my eyes.

I felt something hard against my leg and I looked down and I could tell what it was I looked back at James and winked seeing a little blush on his face making me awe inside.

I took his top off before stroking my hands down his chest and kissing every part of it and unbuckled his pants while I was rubbing over dick.

Before I could take them off he threw me so my back was against the ice cold leather couch and noticing him whip off his trousers like lightning.

Now he was giving me the same treatment I gave him except this time he found my weak point on my neck causing me to moan his name Instantly.

"Moan my name baby." he took my bra off and I was gripping on to his hair where he went down and kissed my body

"So so beautiful." I smiled to myself and he went lower rubbing my thighs causing me to need him more.

"James stop being a fucking tease." he laughed while slowly taking my panties off

"Oh wow babe am I this good."

"JAMES." he smirked and laughed before carrying on with his business giving me as much pleasure as he could and obviously me returning the favour.

"Baby are you ready now." I shook my head rapidly and he placed himself inside me making me grip on to the couch tightly before James and had picked me up and thrown me to his wall.

I scratched his back while he went down to kissing my neck again giving me so much pleasure and he carried on till we we had both succeeded.

I panted heavily, he was the same

"I love you sapphire."

"I love you too James." I said it automatically and he smiled to himself and at me.

"Come on then let's get you to my bed." I was still naked obviously but I didn't really care and so was he, was like Adam and Eve😎.

He carried me bridal style up the stairs and placed me softly on the bed causing me to get under the covers and him as well I went straight to cuddling up to him and he stoked my soft skin with his hands and playing with my hair causing me to fall asleep

"Goodnight baby, I love you." I was off like a light bulb but I had never been so happy in my life.

A/N

Longer chapter! Didnt want to go to extreme into the dirty incase people didn't like reading stuff like that! so sorry again about yesterday!x