003, "Distraction."

- Minju's POV -

I sighed, resting my chin on my hand. Was I too harsh..? I mean I even kicked her.. Down there.. It must've hurt right? But she did deserve it..! She kept annoying me, it's her own fault. That's what she gets for trying to persuade me. Ugh, does she always have to be so stubborn? She had like 10 tutors in less than a week, why does she need me anyway?

She can just ask one of her fan girls. It's not my fault that she's not able to control herself as soon as she sees a pretty face. But why am I even thinking about this? Why does it bother me so much? It's not like I care about her, right? No.. It's because she just won't leave me alone and keeps asking me over and over again to be her tutor.

It's embarrassing.. Seriously..! She's acting like some horny ass perverted teenager stalking me and everything. "Damn you Kim Chaewon.." I murmured frustratedly. Picking my phone up to check for any new messages.. Oh..? I furrowed my eyebrows just the slightest.

K_chaewon
: Hey

Me
: Ew, how'd you get my insta?

K_chaewon
: Oh yk I just did some research ☺️

Me
: Okay, hold on.. Just for a sec

Me
: I'm gonna block you

K_chaewon
: huh? What? NOOOO 😡

Me
: Seriously will you just stop bothering me for once?

K_chaewon
: No not until you become my tutor

Me
: No

K_chaewon
: Please

Me
: No

K_chaewon
: PUHLEASEEE

K_chaewon
: I'll pay you

Me
: well no fucking shit

K_chaewon
: 400 bucks per lesson

Is she out of her mind or something? I furrowed my eyebrows even more as I continued typing, furiously.

Me
: 400 bucks?

K_chaewon
: Do you want more?

Me
: Okay, you know what?

Me
: Fine

I need some money anyway.

K_chaewon
: I knew you'd agree Min
Seen

I rolled my eyes, turning my phone screen off. What a pain in the neck she is. I'm still stunned by the fact that she had 10 tutors in less than a week. Chaewon, what have you come to..

K_chaewon
: Well..

Me
: What?

K_chaewon
: Can you come over then? Like right now

Me
: No

Me
: You're going to do something to me.

K_chaewon
: WHAT

K_chaewon
: No I won't! I swear! Please just come over