SEVEN-- Heartsongs and Bimbos (part two)

Aspen POV

xxx

After Rudy shut her curtains, I immediately called this bimbo, Ashley, who has been wanting me for ages. I scheduled for her to meet me right before Rudy meets with me. She is going to finally see how bad I can be.

xxx

It's morning and Ashley just showed up at my door. Time to get to work. I text Rudy to make sure she is coming.

•Wake up gorgeous. Come down here and kiss me :)

I hear her footsteps so I pull Ashley into my lap and kiss her. Scratch that, I make out with her. Rudy stands in utter shock. "Hey Rudy. How are you?"

"I knew it. I should have known-"

"Known what?" I ask playing dumb.

"What did I ever do to you?"

"You are secretive and a waste of
My time. So I dropped you, like every other girl." I told her and shooed off Ashley.

"Secretive? Wanna know my secrets? Well here you go ass hole. My dad left me. My mom died. I am parenting and hiding my sister and if I tell anybody, they will take her from me. And meeting you, you renewed the little hope I had for love. You broke my heart, and you meant to too. So there. All my secrets are out. Happy now?" She starts to walk off. Oh shit. I'm such and idiot. I grab her wrist, "Rudy, I didn't know-"

"Well now you do. So go ahead. Call DHS and make me into the new laughing stock. I new that I could never be happy. So go ahead." I didn't know this. Well of course I didn't know, she was protecting Heidi. I am such a jerk, tell something I don't know.

I watch her walk away. I broke her heart. What does it break my heart? Why do I care so much about her? She is just a normal girl that I would usually play off. But she's not, she is no where near ordinary. I know that. Could it be that all this time I tried to get her to fall for me, I actually fell for her?

I need to make this up to her. What is the one thing she has asked me for? I got it! I know what to do.

xxx
Rudy

I can't believe him. Actually I can, I expect this coming from him. He would do anything to show Masculinity. Tonight is probably going to be another sleepless night, but not the good kind-- tap. What was that? Tap, tap.

It's my window, I go to the window and open it only to see Aspen. "I'm not going to talk to you."

"Don't talk then, just listen. Hear me out please! I want to apologize. Can you, uh, jump?"

Without a seconds thought, I jump
Out of my window landing safely on my feet. A sting went from my toes to my knees from the impact, but that's it. "What do you want?"

"Hear me out. I am not a good talker so I have the next best thing." He then pulls a guitar and grabs my hand. He sits me down and then sits I front of me. Then he starts to strum.

"Loving you's a crime, so I won't waste my time. Call me a criminal.

I used to think that you were nothing special, but for you I have fell. I used to be so disrespectful, but since you've gone, I have changed, can't you tell?

Because youve walked away, I have have been a mess. I miss your pretty smile, and with your eyes I've been obsessed. Come back to my arms so I can hold you.

Call me a criminal. Call me a criminal. Loving you's a crime, so I won't waste my time. Call me a criminal."

He sang to me. He told me no one has ever heard him sing, and Now, I am the first. He is an amazing singer-- every pitch and note was perfect. I was shocked. "Okay, I know that I can't write a song for you and everything will be better. I need you to know that this whole time you were supposed to fall for me, but instead I fell for you. Give me another chance and I make sure that I-- or anybody else for that matter- will never harm you. You effect me so much and-"

I had to stop this. "Will you just shut up already and kiss me?" I see a light flicker in his eyes as his hands cupped my cheeks, his fingers curling around my ears, and leans in. It might of been stupid to
Forgive him, but it would be even more stupid if I didn't. And that is how my night lasted, just Mr. Aspen Tucker and I.

🔮🔮🔮
Okay. So far, this was my favorite chapter to write. Keep hanging
On, updating soon. For those who are wondering, Aspen's song is definitely mine. I wrote it for Aspens wise words. Love y'all!