SIX-- First Real Dates Should Be Special (part one)

I get up and immediately take Heidi to day care. The only problem is, I have no idea where the Crazy Cafe is.

After a million of website searches, I finally found the cafe and showed up right on time. Guess who
My boss is? Thankfully not Aspen, but it's Brandy.

Great. Hey boss, I'm dating your son. Ugh. If we break up, she might fire me. Damn it.

"Hey Rudy! Aspen told me you would be working for me. Can you start taking food to tables?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Please don't call me ma'am, you make me feel old." She says with a chuckle.

She handed my a plate of a grilled cheese and I took it to table seven. I go to table four to take an order when a boy with dark hair removed the menu from his face. Aspen. "Well hello stranger, are you here to take my order? Can I have a Rudy with a kiss on the side?"

I laugh at his somewhat cleverness. "No you may not, I'm working."

"Then I will just have to steal one from you." He says as he attacks my neck with butterfly kisses.

I giggle, "Aspen, I am working!" And at that second we are approached by Aspen's mom. Oh shit.

"Aspen, stop flirting with my staff. Staff, stop letting Aspen flirt with you." She says is a joke full tone.

He whispers in my ear using his husky voice, "can I have a fruit salad."

"What's the magic word?"

"Go get me a damn fruit salad.... I mean please."

xxx

I clock out of work and to my surprise a certain someone was waiting for me on his bike. Where is my car?

"Hey beautiful. How was work."

"It was fine. Where is my car?"

"At your house."

"Hmm. Okay? Where are you going?"

"To the movies. Hop on."

"What movie?"

"A really scary one, don't worry, you have me."

"Pfft. I do t need you." I say triumphantly.

xxx

The movie is over and he drops me off at my house and I run upstairs. Thanks to Brandy, Heidi was brought home safely and asleep.

I go to my room and Aspen is staring at me through the window. I blow him a kiss and shut my curtains. In the morning, I am going to the garden to meet him, and tell I most definitely and ultimately love this one of a kind bad boy.