TWO-- Girls Will Kill For

"Rudy? Why do we have to dress nice for dinner?" Heidi asks me. Too many questions, it's annoying. "Because, they are kings and queens at their castle." I say sarcastically. "Oh! Now I get it! Does that make me a princess too?" She asks. "Uh, sure." I answer as I zip up her dress and tie its bow.

Now I have to find a dress, but I don't have any. But I know someone who does. My mom. I slowly creep into her room as if it is sacred. It kind of is sacred, or to me anyways. I walk into her closet and find a suitable dress I could wear. Then one catches my eye. The dress that my mom wore on our girls date when she bought my silver necklace. It has never left my neck since. I grab a hold of the necklace and feel the smooth locket. I open the locket to see a picture of her and I that day. The dress is all black and right above the butt, lace trails all the way up my back. It is beautiful. I try it on and look into the mirror. I look just like my mom- I am the spitting image of her. I collapse on the floor into a puddle of tears. The first time I have cried over her since we left Connecticut.

"Rudy? Why are you crying?" I hear a little voice say. Heidi. "I, um, hurt my hand. Will you kiss it for me?" She bends down and places a slobbery kiss on my hand and I smile, as if she made it all better. And she did. It's relaxing to know that the only thing you have left cares about you. I stand up and take one last look into the mirror. I don't look like I have been crying, thank God for waterproof makeup.

xxx

"Can I knock on the door?" Heidi asks with excitement. "Sure, go ahead princess." She giggles and pounds her tiny fist onto the door. The door swings open and we are greeted by a middle-aged man, "Ah! Our dinner guests! I'm Rick. Come on in!" He gestures our way in and Heidi runs to find Brandy- who is in the kitchen ahead of us. I go after her when Brandy tells me that Heidi is okay with her, "I need a helping hand anyways. I'll have my son show you our garden, I hope you like the outdoors. Aspen!"

Before I knew it, a dark-haired boy enters the room. He is very attractive. Dark jeans and his black shirt suits him very well. I have make sure I'm not drooling. "Yeah?" He asks as she skims me up and down. "Show our guest to the garden please." Brandy demands of him. He nods his head and takes one last look at me, "Follow me."

I follow him out to this secluded woodsy area where we find a garden behind a wall of trees. "So, what's your name?" He asks. Shocked that he had actually spoken to me, I reply, sounding unsure. "Me?"

"No, the girl behind you." Says Aspen as he chuckles to himself.

I look behind me and see nothing. I turn back only to see his grin. "My name is Rudy."

"What type of name is Rudy?"

"Well, isn't Aspen a tree?"

He smirks, "Touché. Well, now that we are alone," He leans closer to where his minty breath fills the air, "you wanna-"

"Are you trying to hook up with me, Aspen?"

"Yes, I am actually." He says as he smiles coolly.

"I'm not going to sleep with you." His smile is wiped off of his face.

"What? Every girl would kill to sleep with me."

"I'm not every girl."

"Obviously." He leans in closer, his lips are so close to mine, I am breathing his air. I stares at my lips and leans in, passing my lips and whispering in my ear, "you are totally falling for me."

I back away. "No I am not!" I scoff.

"If not, then I will make you fall for me." He steps forward and grabs my hips, they fit perfectly there.

I turn my back and start walking away. I shout over my shoulder, "Well, while you try to figure out how to make that happen, be sure to mark me off of that 'every girl' list of yours! Later!" And with that I waved and joined Heidi and Brandy in cooking. "Where's Aspen?" Brandy asks. "Tying his shoes." I say smiling. I can fall for him, but he surely can't know it.

🔮🔮🔮

Hey guys. So, new player huh? He's a totally hottie. Sorry for the short chapter, will be updating soon. Love y'all!