«Chapter 14 • Don't Worry»

Jungkook was waiting for Jennie outside. When she came out, JK heart skipped a beat. She looks so pretty Jungkook thought.

"Hello Ms.Kim," Jungkook said as he kissed her hand. Jennie giggle. Jungkook went on and opened the door for Jennie.

"Thank you," Jennie said as JK closed the door.

When Jungkook got into the car, he drove towards the event.

"Are you okay? You seem pretty nervous," Jungkook said.

"Um yes, just that, I don't know how to act. Like in-front of rich people," Jennie said.

"Just talk to them as you're talking with me right now," JK said.

"With you is different, I didn't know you where the CEO, and now I know that they are," Jennie said.

"Don't worry, be yourself," JK said.

"What if they judge me by the clothe, what if they say my clothe is cheap," Jennie said.

"Jennie, first of all my friends won't say that, and second of all you're very pretty," Jungkook said and he saw Jennie blushed.. He had to say it, he couldn't keep it

"Thank you," Jennie said, "you are also pretty." Jungkook heart pounded fast.

He could feel Jennie looking at him. When he when to turn his face, Jennie turned her. He thought it was cute.

Her clothe was stunning, her hair, even how she is sitting. Jungkook loves it. What would it feel to touch those lips? Jungkook thought.

"We have officially arrived Ms.Kim," JK said as he parked the car. Jungkook went on a opened the door for Jennie. Jungkook could see Jennie amazed face.

"May I?" Jungkook asked as Jennie nodded.

Jungkook's and her hand where interlaced. They where put as if a wife and husband. Jungkook loved feeling that. He wish to never let go.

The two of them walked in.

"When you see someone bowing at you, just bow at them back. And if they talk to you answer them always with a smile," Jungkook murmured to Jennie very low.

As they walked Jungkook saw all of the people looked at them.

"Here take a seat here," JK said to Jennie as he pointed a set. And he sited beside her.

"Why is everybody looking at us?" Jennie asked.

"They are probably wondering who you are, I used to have another girlfriend, and some don't know I broke with her," Jungkook answered. But I want you to be mine, JK thought.

The Show started. Towards the end, Jennie saw one of the designs she had made, and Jungkook knew she was surprised. When The Show was done, it was time for pictures to be taken.

Jennie and Jungkook walked together to the picture area. Jennie started getting a panics attack. And Jungkook noticed.

Jungkook glanced at Jennie.

"Are you okay?" JK whispered to Jennie as he stood in front of her.

"No, I can't breath," Jennie said.

"Come here with me," Jungkook said as he grabbed her hand. He took her outside.

"Do you need something?" JK asked.

"Just some time outside," Jennie said as she catch her breath.

"Whenever this happens again, tell me," JK said. He wanted to take care of her. He had promised that to himself.