«Chapter 45 • Gender Reveal»

It was now sometime after Roseanne knew she was pregnant. She was going to do a gender reveal, she gave Jisoo and Jennie the gender of the baby. Only they knew. They where in charge of getting everything situated.

Roseanne wanted a fun gender reveal. Jisoo thought of having various games, and getting the baby gender shown more. And then at the end, the points would be count, and tell them the baby.

"Jisoo, did you bought water balloons?" Jennie texted Jisoo.

"Yes, I already filled them out. Did you bought the cake?" Jisoo texted Jen.

"Yes, it all ready. I got everything we need. It would be fun," Jennie texted.

"I'm already on my way, when are you coming?" Jisoo texted.

"I have to finish packing everything in the car, and I go," Jennie texted.

Jennie got everything else she needed in the car, and drove to where the gender reveal was going to be held. It was on a private place out in the woods.

Jennie wore a white top, with a white knee skirt, white boots, and a half bun.

Jisoo and Jennie didn't wore any color. Neither Jimin or Roseanne.

Jisoo was wearing a white pants jumpsuit, white tennis shoes, and a ponytail.

When Jennie arrived Jisoo was there. But Roseanne and Jimin weren't. They had to do everything before they arrived.

"I have done everything, I just need to put on the food. But first, do you need help with you things?" Jisoo asked Jennie.

"No, you can go and start with the food," Jennie said. She got everything she had on the car, and put them where they were supposed to be.

"Jisoo, I'm done, do you need anything?" Jennie asked as she approached Jisoo.

"Can you do the candy table?" Jisoo asked.

"Sure," Jennie said as she went on to do her task.

Sometime later Jisoo said, "I think we are done."

"Yes, yes we are. Just in time Jimin and Roseanne are here," Jennie said as she looked at them coming.

"Jisoo! Jen!" Roseanne yelled as she approached to them, "thank you two so much!" Roseanne gave the two a hug, "This looks beautiful!" She said with a smile as she looked around.

"You're welcome Rosie," Jisoo said.

"Anything for a friend," Jen said.

"Thank you two so much also," Jimin said as he gave each a hug, "this will be fun."

"You bet," Jisoo said.

Roseanne was wearing a knee white dress, white sandals and her hair on a white flower brooch.

Jimin wore a white shirt, white jeans and white tennis shoes.

Roseanne's belly was starting to be visible. After sometime the guests started arriving. Some wore pink others wore blue.

"Everyone welcome to this gender reveal party. We will finally know the baby gender. Now I'll pass the microphone to Jisoo, who's the one making this party possible," Jimin said as he gave the microphone to Jisoo.

"Thank you Jimin. So first I would like for you all to divide into two groups. The one that want the baby to be girl one side, and the boys to the other. Jimin and Roseanne you go into different groups," Jisoo said as she looked at them.

"I'll go to the girl, and you Roseanne can go to the boy side," Jimin said as Roseanne nodded.

"Okay, I'm explain how this is going to work. We are going to have different games, 3 in total. And they will give rather girl result of boy result," Jennie said.