«Chapter 29 • Roseanne's Wedding»

Jennie had slept over at Roseanne's house. She was one of the bridesmaid. Along with Jisoo and Alice. Alice was her older sister. Roseanne had chosen the color black. She had also bought the dresses for each bridesmaid.

"Roseanne! Your wedding!" Alice yelled, "is today!" She woke up.

Jisoo, Jennie and Alice jumped on top of Roseanne.

"Yah!" Roseanne yelled.

"Wake up get ready," Jisoo said.

"Your wedding is today! And it's also New Years Eve," Jennie said.

"Yeah, yeah, just get off me so I can get up," Roseanne said.

Some time later, They went to eat breakfast. Jennie had made small waffles with fruit. She was a good chef.

After they ate, the makeup artists came.

"Oh lá lá lá," Jennie said as Roseanne got the make up.

"Did you and Jimin choose the bridesmaids and Honor Assitant clothe together?" Alice asked.

"No, I actually have no idea what he chose," Roseanne said.

"Your wedding dress is amazing," Alice said, "I'm sorry that I wasn't here when you choose it."

"Is okay, Jennie and Jisoo helped me chose it," Roseanne said.

"Jisoo and I gotta leave, we have to see the wedding place, get the flowers, you know," Alice said, "bye!"

"Bye Alice!" Roseanne yelled.

"I can't wait, you will look like a princess," Jennie said and Roseanne smiled.

When they finished with her hair, they did her hair. The makeup artist were also doing the bridesmaids makeup and hair.

Alice and Jisoo already got their done before they left.

"Who's going to walk you out?" Jennie asked.

"Jungkook, my dad wasn't able to come, he got a recent heart surgery, and he can't drive on the plane. He stayed home with my mom," Roseanne said sad.

"I'm sorry," Jennie said.

"Is okay, I prefer him being on Australia than risking his life on a plane," Roseanne said then she sighted.

After some hours, Roseanne was ready. Along with the bridesmaids.

(Bridesmaids clothe, makeup, hair on the picture on top)

"I'm so nervous," Roseanne said on the car. She was riding along with Jennie and Alice. Jisoo was on the wedding place receiving the guests. But there weren't many.

"Is natural," Alice said.

They arrived on a hidden place behind. Where no one could see them.

"I'm going to look for Jungkook," Jennie said as she went to look for him.

"Jungkook," Jennie said as Jungkook looked back, "come."

"Do you know where Rose-" Jungkook said, "oh here you are. As pretty as a Rose." He grabbed her hand and kissed her hand, as a gentleman would.

"Okay, everyone places!" Jisoo yelled low.

Jennie, Jisoo, and Alice where on the front. On Roseanne's side. Standing one next to the other.

The honor assistants of Jimin where on the other side. Jin and Jimin's brother where there. Wearing the same thing as JK. Black suit pants, black shoes, and a dark blue shirt.

Jimin on the other hand was wearing a gray suit, white shirt, dark grey tie, and dark grey shoes.

Music started playing and Roseanne entered with Jungkook. They had hired a professional photographer to take the pictures.

Roseanne smiled as she looked at Jimin. Her eyes glowed bright as she saw him. She was clearly happy.

Jungkook left Roseanne on the altar with Jimin, and then went to his place next to Jin.

The priest said some words. Not important.

"Jimin Park, would you promise to love Roseanne forever, to be with her in the bad and the good, and never leave her side, would you marry Roseanne?" The priest said.

"I accept," Jimin said putting the ring to Roseanne.

"Roseanne Park, would you promise to love Jimin forever, to be with him in the bad and the good, and never leave his side, would you marry Jimin?" The priest said.

"I accept," Roseanne said as she put the ring to Jimin.

"Anyone that rejects talk now or be quiet for ever. By the love of god and the love between these two humans, the union. I declare you husband and wife, you may kiss," said the priest as Jimin and Roseanne kissed.

Everyone clapped and smiled. Then it was the bridesmaids and honor assistants turn to throw the pink paper hearts.

Jimin grabbed Roseanne hand and walked toward the photo area. The photographer took various pictures.

"Now with the bridesmaids and the honor assistants," Roseanne said as they got in the picture.

They took pictures of all of them together. The Roseanne with the bridesmaids. Jimin with his honor assistants. Then Roseanne with Alice. The with Jennie. Then with Jisoo. Jimin took with Jungkook. Then Jin. Then Jihyun. They took pictures with everyone.

On the other side, JK and Jennie also took pictures together.

"How about we go cut the cake," Jimin said and Roseanne nodded.

"Jennie do you know where the knife is?" Alice whispered to Jennie.

"Jisoo had it," Jennie whispered back.

"Jisoo, the knife!" Alice whispered.

"I already gave it to Jimin," Jisoo whispered.

Roseanne and Jimin grabbed the knife together, and cut a piece. Then Jimin muddy Roseanne's face with cake, and vice versa.

A piece of a cake was given to every guest.

After they got the cake given, they went to dance. They first dance a soft ballad.

"I have a surprise for you Roseanne," Jimin said. Then he grabbed a microphone and started to sing. It was 'Until I Found You' by Stephen Sanchez. It was a song Roseanne had already sung before. She loved that song, and Jimin knew.

"I said I will never fall in love again until I found you, I said, I would never fall unless it's you to fall into. I was lost within the darkness, but then I found her. I found Roseanne~" Jimin finished singing.

Roseanne was crying. She went on and gave Jimin a hug.

"I love you," Roseanne said between cries.

"I love you too," Jimin said.

___________

(Rosé cover of 'Until I Found You')