«Chapter 35 • Stay With Me»

Jennie wore all black. She covered herself from top to bottom. If she was going out, she didn't want Jungkook to know her.

Jennie went out and to the grocery store. She choose something's to buy. She went to pay.

She was very relief that she never saw Jungkook. Until now...

Jungkook was on the street and a girl kissing him, Jennie knew it was Yeji. She was so closed to them that she heard what Jungkook said was to Yeji.

"Don't touch me! I know that it was you the one that got Jennie away! You know I love her! Where is she?" Jungkook said as he got into tears. Yeji looked at him.

Jennie froze when Jungkook turned his head and saw Jennie. Jennie started to walk back little by little.

"Jennie wait!" Jungkook yelled.

Jennie saw that a car a going towards Jungkook. She ran as fast as ever. She ran to save the love of her life. She pushed Jungkook away, but she didn't got time to save herself. Jennie hit the ground and feel unconscious.

She started to open her eyes, but she didn't open them completely. She felt as if she was drug. She felt a big pain on her head, her leg, and abdomen. But she also felt a hand grabbing her right hand. And a recognizable voice.

"Jennie I'm here with you, please don't leave me," said the voice crying. She knew it was Jungkook.

"I'm.......here......" Jennie said with all the force she could. Then she feel unconscious again.

She started thinking of her and Jungkook. They where on the side of a street.

"Yah, Jungkook! I want a Starbucks," Jennie said as she pointed at one across the street.

"You want a coffee baby Jen," Jungkook said cutely.

"Yes," Jennie answered with a baby face.

"Then come," Jungkook said as he started to cross the street. Jennie saw a car was coming, but felt a strange force not letting her scream, or run up to him.

Jennie saw how the car hit Jungkook. Jungkook landed on the side walk in front of her. Then the strange force let her go.

"Jungkook!" Jennie cried horrified as she put his head on her lap.

"Don't leave me baby, remember we were born to be together!" Jennie said crying, "you can't leave me, Jungkook no!"

"You deserved it bitch, I warned you," Yeji said as she got of the car.

Jungkook started to open his eyes a little.

"Jen, I want to say goodbye, and that I love you," Jungkook said with his last breathes. Jungkook's eyes glow faded.

"No, no, no Jungkook, wake up......I love you too...you know?...I forgot to tell you a lot of things......" Jennie said crying, "you told me we where taking a rocket to the stars......that you were going to be there...always for me..." Jennie hugged Jungkook body tighter.

"You told me you where going to be there...always protecting me..." Jennie said, "weren't we getting married?......remember when I grabbed Roseanne wedding flowers.......?"

"Yes," Jungkook barely said.

"I love you Jeon! Please don't leave me!" Jennie yelled uncontrollably, "you will survive! Please Jungkook!......fight for me."

Jennie leaned to give Jungkook a kiss. When she did, she hold it as much as she could. She didn't want to let go.

"Thank you for being in my life Jennie Jeon," Jungkook said as he kissed her hand, and died.

"No, no, no, no, Jungkook?" Jennie asked desperately, "you're alive right?....you're here with me.........Jungkook I love you.....please wake up...." Jennie hung to Jungkook's body really tight.

"Please Jungkook stay with me....Please Jungkook stay with me....Please Jungkook stay with me...." Jennie said a she raised her tone until the point she was screaming, "Please Jungkook stay with me!...."

Jennie started to uncontrollably cry and cry. Until she felt some hands grabs her arm and face.

"Jennie, wake up," Jungkook said looking into Jennie's eyes.

Jennie woke up agitated, crying, desperate, sweating.

"Jungkook," Jennie said as she started crying and grab his hand, "you're alive..."

"Yes, yes I am," JK said. Jennie hold into Jungkook's hand as tight as she could.

A doctor came into the room to check on Jennie. They saw that Jennie was scare, and they asked her why. She answer that she had a nightmare.

"Okay, you'll have to stay in the hospital for a while. You got a severe cut on you leg, that has to be monitored. You abdomen got a cut on your abdomen, and you can move it much. And you also got hit on your head severely. You'll have to be monitored," The doctor said, "you'll need someone to take care of you the next weeks."

"I can," Jungkook said.

"Okay, you can come to sign the papers when you can," the doctor said as he left.

"Jungkook," Jennie said as she started crying.

"What Jennie?" Jungkook asked.

"Let me tell you the truth. I had already told you that Yeji had threaten me if I got closer to you, I'll suffer the consequences. The day I went to give you lunch, I wen to Starbucks after. And she found me there. She took me to a dark alley and pointed into my head with a gun. Forcing me to break up with you, or she would kill me. She also forced me to get away from you, or you would suffer the consequences," Jennie said as she started crying, "and that's why I broke up with you. I didn't wanted to, but I bet you don't want to be back. I still love you."

"Oh Jennie, I would never get angry with you. I knew Yeji was the one that had threaten you. And I also still love you," Jungkook said as he kissed her on the lips.

She had forgotten about the nightmare, about the car accident, everything.

"I love you Jennie," Jungkook said as he went to kiss her again.