«Chapter 34 • 6 Days Without Her»

Day 1:

Jungkook was still trying to process what had happened. He couldn't believe it. He had spend all night crying. He hadn't sleep anything.

Then someone entered. It was Jimin.

"Good morning Jungkook," Jimin said, "would you come down to eat?"

"No," Jungkook said. Jimin saw JK eyes, all red. He sited by Jungkook on the bed.

"The police already went in look for Jennie," Jimin said. But it wasn't true. She had to spend 2 days missing to report her missing.

"Thank you," Jungkook said very low. His heart was more hurt than ever.

"I'm leaving, call me if you need anything," Jimin said as he left.

Jungkook went to the bathroom, brushed his teeth, and took a shower.

He then went to bed, again. He then fell asleep. He dream with darkness, loneliness, and sadness. Jennie where are you? Was the only Jungkook could think of.

Day 2:

Another day. Jungkook wasn't hungry, even though he hadn't ate in the past 24 hours.

Jungkook grabbed his phone and went though his gallery. Seeing Jennie's pictures. This made him feel more sad.

"Where are you Jen," Jungkook said out loud

Jimin got into the room, he told Jungkook to take a shower. And well he did.

"Jungkook you have to eat something," Jimin said.

"No, I don't want anything," Jungkook said.

"Can you at least eat a sandwich?" Jimin asked. But Jk kept refusing.

Jimin left JK alone, he told him he was coming back later. But Jungkook fell asleep.

Day 3:

Jungkook woke up hungry. Jimin entered the room with two sandwiches, JK only ate one. But Jimin was happy, he had finally ate something. He asked least would faint.

Jimin left the other sandwich and 2 waters for Jungkook.

Jungkook did his routine and the went back to sleep. But he hadn't still analyzed what happened.

But then Jungkook mind started working. Maybe it was Yeji. She had threaten her before. To get away form him or else. Could it had been Yeji?