I love Amelia

Amelia's pov:

after Jude and I finally said it to each other, I got really frustrated, and i don't even know why, although i've been waiting for this for so long, i have loved Jude since i first knew him when we were kids i never thought i actually had a chance with him, because he always used to friend zone me, and mason always told me that he loved another girl, the moment he left for dortmund for his football career, this was the worst day of my life, knowing that the one that I will always love till the day i die, is leaving and not coming back, hurts me more than anything in the world. It was so devastating without him in England, i've always covered it and never told anyone that i loved him, even Mason, and every time Mason talks to me about him, he always thought that i loved him, which is true but I never told anyone about me loving Jude. Maybe because i was scared of rejection or knew that he won't ever love me, if my younger self knew that Jude will finally say that, she will be the happiest kid ever. and i finally came to conclusion that u had to tell him.

"Jude"

"yes love"

omg omg no no not that name, THIS MAN.

"i need to tell you something"

"I'm all yours"

"no i'm scared"

"scared of me?"

"no from what i'm about to say"

"Amelia, feel free to talk to me about anything"

"i loved you from the moment I saw you"

"Amelia Hernandez"

"yes Jude Bellingham"

"i have also loved you from the moment I saw you"

I just kept looking at him admiring his brown eyes, and not even saying a single word, i had nothing to say after this.

"Amelia"

silence

"you're the only girl i loved in my entire life"

he kept talking, talking, and talking and I couldn't even say anything all i wanted to do was to run, he really did love me since we were young and i didn't knew

"Jude"

"yes love"

"OKAY STOP SAYING THAT"

"ohhhh you're blushing"

"NO I'M NOT"

"NOW I HAVE TO GET USED TO YOU SHOUTING OH MY DAYS"

"OH MY DAYS"

"no but seriously i have a question"

"you always have a question"

"why didn't you say anything"

"because i thought you would reject me"

"MEEEE?"

"yes"

"how"

"i don't know ask yourself"

"no ask yourself, i was literally obsessed with you"

"okay then we are both blind"

"i guess so"

"LET'S DANCE"

"LET'S GO"

It was the best day of my life, i couldn't even explain my love for him, i never loved someone liked that.

Pablo's pov:

I was chilling in my room, packing my stuff because we are leaving tomorrow, i didn't think that 2 days will make me lose her, i couldn't stand her being with Jude right now, i know it's not her fault since I never actually spoke up, it's my fault i'm the one who lost her.