🔞Sodo x Rain - Switching sides

Trans masc Sodo riding Rain's thighs for your delight.

~

Sodo had never let Rain dom him. Ever. Rain didn't even know himself. Although Rain had been here for a short time, Sodo knew him inside out. When to touch and what to touch, when not to touch, and Rain liked that. Liked when he could just depart from his mind and allow Sodo to pull every thought from his mind. But Rain also never experienced Sodo's heat, nor even his own rut. He didn't realize how much tables would turn when Sodo got his heat.

"Rain?" Sodo whispered quietly, coming up to stand beside Rain as he hummed to himself happily, finishing up putting dishes away.

"Hey." Rain smiled, looking down at Sodo to see his pale face and glossy eyes.

"Sodo, are you okay?" Rain asked, worry deep in his voice.

"Y-Yea. Can you come back to my room?" Sodo said quietly, as if someone would hear him in the empty kitchen.

"Um... sure. Are you sure somethings not going on?" Rain asked as he started to follow Sodo down the corridor. Sodo was silent till the door was shut and locked, concealing them in the room.

"I'm in heat." Sodo mumbled quietly, the tips of his ears going pink. Rain nodded, his lips parted in a silent 'oh'. "I need your help. Please."

"Yea, o-of course. What do you need me to do?" Rain asked, peering at Sodo with caring eyes.

"I don't know. W-Whatever you want. Fuck, just ruin me, I don't care!" Sodo said quickly, a thin layer of sweat brimming his forehead.

"You want... me to be in charge?" Rain asked, his eyes widening.

"I need you to be in charge." The fire ghoul swallowed.

"Oh... okay." Rain nodded, sitting on the bed and looking up at Sodo. Sodo already started undressing, tossing his shirt off and working at his belt. Within seconds he was stripped and flushed in front of Rain. Rain practically drooled at the sight of the slick coating the inside of Sodo's thighs.

"All of this, for me?" Rain asked as Sodo settled himself down on Rain thigh, the slick covering Rain's black jeans. Sodo blushed as Rain moved his hands to grasp his ass, pulling him closer. A moan ripped from Sodo's throat as his clit rubbed harshly over the rough jean fabric. Rain blushed, seeing Sodo's submissive state.

"You like that?" Rain whispered, moving Sodo against him again. Sodo whined, nodding. Sodo started to move his hips back and forth, Rain grabbing his waist and holding him down on his thigh. Rain was hard in a matter of seconds, seeing Sodo's legs already shaking as he fucked himself against Rain's thigh.

"Fuck- I'm gonna cum!" Sodo whined, letting his tongue roll out of his mouth as he tilted his head back. Rain watched him with wide eyes, Sodo shaking with a cry as he came. Rain gulped, feeling his pants soak instantly. Sodo stopped, leaning his head on Rain's shoulder.

"Come on, keep going." Rain purred, making Sodo sit up and look at him.

"But- I need something more- I can't-"

"Do you want me to make you lick off my pants instead?" Rain snarled, making Sodo blush deep red. Sodo soon started rocking again, smearing him cum across Rain's jeans. He whimpered, his clit sore and swollen from the rough fabric.

"Rain-" He cried out, his eyelashes dampen as he looked up at Rain, his arms draped over his shoulders.

"Keep going." Rain nodded, watching Sodo melt as he continued rocking on Rain's thigh.

"Please Rain!" Sodo cried, panting as he felt him soon reach his climax.

"No. You will sit here until I say so." Rain growled, the simple growl sending Sodo spiraling. He came with a loud moan, his legs clenching around Rain.

"Fuck- Rain I need your cock!" Sodo whined, looking up at Rain with pleading eyes.

"And I want you to ruin my pants." Rain growled, making Sodo's body drop in defeat as he looked down at the mess between his legs.

"I can't do this much longer... I'm so sore already." He whimpered. Rain rolled his eyes.

"Pathetic." He growled, lifting Sodo off of him and tossing him down onto the bed, moving between his open legs. His cum coated everything. He was drenched. Rain's cock throbbed, seeing the mess. Sodo's clit was red and swollen, his legs twitching and cum still dripped out of his hole. Rain wrapped his arms around Sodo's thighs, running his tongue over the sore nerves. Sodo keeled with it, Rain's tongue bringing a sweet and pleasuring warmth and relief. Rain watched Sodo melt, knowing the whimpering wouldn't last long for anything. Rain busied himself with licking up every drop of cum on Sodo he could. Before long Sodo came with a shaking sob, his body going limp.

"We aren't done yet, sweetheart." Rain purred with a smirk, Sodo holding back more tears, even though his body screamed in pain to be fucked.