🔞Aether - Cockwarming

Winter brought chills and cool breezes through the old ministry. Most ghouls stayed in their room with their mates, keeping warm and sleeping the winter away. Only it was Aether, Phantom and Omega's job keep the ministry's fires alive with wood. Everyday they would go out into the snow and grab from the woodshed, bringing it inside and refreshing the stacks outside of the rooms with fires in them. He would come back quite cold and always resign in you for warmth.

"Thank Satan winter is almost over." Aether huffed as he returned to the room you and him shared. You got up from the couch with a giggle, pulling his heavy winter coat off for him.

"Can you warm me up?" He asked with a smile, making you nod.

"Come on big guy." You chuckled, moving over to the bed. He already started taking his clothes off, knowing he would have his way with what he wanted. Almost everytime, it ended with you both falling asleep, embraced together while you laid on top of him, his cock buried inside of you. You shivered with excitement at the thought as you quickly undressed and got into the bed, the cool air nipping your skin. Aether climbed in beside you, taking you in his arms with a loud purr. You moved your body half way on top of his, allowing yourself to relax. You felt his cock rub against you, making you groan quietly. Aether grabbed your thighs, holding you down as he pushed into you. You whined with it, wrapping your arms around his neck.

"Always treat me so well." He purred, running a hand through your hair. You closed your eyes, his purring making you sleepy.

"Can't let you freeze to death." You said with a lazy smile.

"Oh, of course not." He chuckled, pressing a kiss to your hair.