🔞Swiss - Daddy Kink

Day 8... eheh😃 anyhow, reader is ABOVE 18 IN THIS STORY. PLEASE. Unless you kinky people like the whole underage thing but 💀🚩

~

"Alright darling, you ready?" Swiss asked, pulling over to the side of the road after making sure no one was coming. You nodded, feeling your heart leap. Swiss was about to let you drive his dodge challenger. When you were younger, you were caught driving without a license and had to wait until you were 18 to get it. Finally, a year later, you were confident enough to relearn. You opened the door only for Swiss to clear his throat.

"No darling. You're sitting in my lap. I trust you, but I also don't want you to possibly crash my car." He chuckled. You nodded with a blush before scooting across the seat and settling in his lap. His hands rested on your thighs as his chin pressed onto your shoulder.

"Break and then put it in drive. Adjust the rear-view mirror so you can see well out of it. Check to make sure no one is coming before pulling out." He purred. You nodded, following his instructions. "Sloooowly let off the break and let the car roll forward onto the road before giving it gas. Don't just zoom out. That's how you lose control." He said sternly, giving your thighs a soft squeeze. You nodded, checking the mirror before slowly pulling out.

"Good girl." He smiled. You kept your eyes on the road, trying to ignore his fingers softly lifting your skirt.

"You got to learn how to drive through distractions." He mumbled into your ear before kissing your earlobe. You shivered with delight.

"Yes daddy." You whispered.

"Good girl." He growled. You and Swiss had been dating for about a year, and sometimes the age gap was looked down upon, but he was over two hundred years old. Either way, it would be weird.

"Keep it at the same speed limit. Let your foot off the gas a bit for a few seconds to press it gently so you don't go over the speed limit." He purred into your ear.

"Don't take your eyes off the road, my dear." He growled, hands tightening on your thighs. You nodded, eyes quickly looking back up. You drove in soft silence, the only sound being the engine and Swiss' soft breath close to your ear.

"You're doing so good, baby." He smirked, kissing your jaw. His fingers lifted your skirt up to pool it around your waist.

"Fuck..." He groaned, seeing your skimpy underwear covering your ass that rested over his clothed cock. Suddenly he reached around you and grabbed the wheel, moving your foot out of the way, as he pressed the accelerator.

"Swiss– What're you doing?" You gasped as he quickly reached 75.

"Finding a place to pull over so I can fuck you." He growled. Your cheeks went red as you settled back and went silent. You didn't see a reason to complain. There wasn't any parking spot along the road, so Swiss just decided to drive back to the ministry. He pulled up and parked before turning off the engine. 

"Get in the back, princess." He purred. You climbed off his lap and wriggled into the back as Swiss opened the door and got out of the car before opening the rear door and sliding into the seat. He instantly pulled you onto his lap, diving towards your neck and laying a hard bite to your neck as he unglamoured, his fangs digging into your skin. He pulled up your skirt and spanked you quickly, moaning at your little yelp. 

"Fuck baby. Get those panties off before I rip them off." He growled. You quickly moved and shifted around before you finally pulled them off and Swiss unbuckled his belt. You moved down to sit on his thighs as you watched him. 

"Are you going to be a good girl and ride daddy's cock?" He tilted his head, staring at you with yellow eyes. You nodded, nibbling your bottom lip between your teeth. 

"Let me hear it." He snarled, his hand roughing grabbing your chin. 

"Yes daddy." You moaned as he grabbed your ass and scooted you forward so your clit ground against his cock. 

"Yes, good. Now ride me, baby." He smirked, lifting your skirt again so he could watch. Your hands rested on his shoulder as you rose up and slowly moved down, his cock pressing inside of you. You moaned softly, feeling him instantly fill you up. 

"All the way, sweetheart." He chuckled, his hands groping at your ass and thighs. You whined, fully sitting on him, despite the pressure of his cock fully inside you, stretching you to your limits. "Fuuuck..." He moaned, his eyes rolling as his head tilted back against the seat as you bounced on him. You rose up all the way before slamming back down, making both of you moan at the feeling. 

"Satanas, baby. I love how your pussy takes me like this." He groaned, looking back at you before his hands moved up your arms to your neck. You moaned softly before he pulled you into a heated kiss, his hands firmly grasping the back of your neck and head. You clenched around him, making him grunt against you as he kissed you. His tongue licked into your mouth, teasing and tasting you. You felt the orgasm barreling closer to you, making you rock back and forth on him to get some friction. He pulled away, panting and his lips wet with spit. 

"Oh, princess. I'm gonna cum." He moaned. "And you're gonna stay right there, right? Gonna let me cum deep inside your pussy, hm?" He smirked, his hand reaching down and rubbing your clit. You gasped, your mouth falling open with a silent moan as you came. Swiss bucked his hips up into, groaning as his own orgasm hit. He came deep inside you, making you whimper from the extra added fullness. You both fell silent, catching your breath's as you trembled a bit. He reached back up and cupped your face, staring into your eyes. 

"You're such a good girl." He whispered, leaning forward and lightly kissing you. Just gently. You sighed happily, your legs quivering around his. 

"Alright, darling girl. Let's get you inside and cleaned up." He nodded. 

"Y-Yea." You agreed, looking down at the mess between your legs. 

"If you're extra good, I'll use my tongue to clean you up. Wouldn't you like that?" He smirked. 

"Yes daddy." You nodded, another wave of submissiveness hitting you. He chuckled softly, leaning in and kissing you again.